Who will be in jail by the end of the summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strangeland

Re: Who will be in jail by the end of the summer

Postby strangeland » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am

Quote CGabriel510:
Quote fighterm: So many people committed so many crimes that have gone unpunished, so the time is coming for reveal. Taralo even suggested to call the show "The jailed and the Free". So, if GC has enough jail space, who will go there first?

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.

Who will visit them?

Who will escape jail? Collin for the diamond heist, Ian Ward for his exploitations. Hillary never paid for the harassment and never will.

WHO is BEN??

Why is Sharon going to jail? I didn't know keeping the "truth" from someone is a CRIME? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING, PLEASE!!

Sharon never paid the price for burning down Victor's ranch house.

Kosi

Postby Kosi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:13 am

Quote fighterm: So many people committed so many crimes that have gone unpunished, so the time is coming for reveal. Taralo even suggested to call the show "The jailed and the Free". So, if GC has enough jail space, who will go there first?

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.SERIOUSLY...ALL OF THEM....because the SL's stink

Who will visit them?

Who will escape jail? Collin for the diamond heist, Ian Ward for his exploitations. Hillary never paid for the harassment and never will.

Kosi

Postby Kosi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

Seriously...all of them...because the SL's stink

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:35 am

Here are my picks:
Lily-for impersonating a hooker at the GCAC.
Nick-for exceeding the limit on Neanderthal stares.
Neil-for being creepy.
Devon-for going through life without a personality.
Sharon-for excessive head bobs and blank stares.
Lauren--doesn't go to jail but the time warp she is stuck in returns her to 1979.
Jack-for being in love with the idea of notions and Thomas Kincade lifestyles.
>)
>)

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 am

Quote CGabriel510:

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.

Who will visit them?

WHO is BEN??

Why is Sharon going to jail? I didn't know keeping the "truth" from someone is a CRIME? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING, PLEASE!!

Well, 1. for breaking and entering the hospital lab
2. For changing the paternity results, 3. for causing Phyllis' fall and not calling 911, 4. for burning of the ranch

Return to “The Young and the Restless”