SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TreeBuild

SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !

Postby TreeBuild » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Leslie's husband drops a bomb on Nikki and Christine this Friday after failing to find a suitable donor for Paul.

(Of course Paul is Dylan's father. Ian told Leslie. It is Father's Day. It is so obvious.)

Suzy R

Re: SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !

Postby Suzy R » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:58 pm

There is no element of surprise anymore on this soap, and no keep you in limbo Fridays. Boring! Adam's return better be spectacular. Because that's the only thing for me that is going to keep me around. Plus adding a great actors for the ones we lost. New Adam, New Phyllis, New Billy is going to kill or make the show.

halfy

Postby halfy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Are we really supposed to be surprised by this? OMG these writers are so bad.

soushe

Postby soushe » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Of course, Dylan will offer blood if needed, because he feels guilty because of Paul's predicament. He feels like its his fault that Paul got crap. So maybe the Doctor found out that Dylan's blood is a match and that Paul is Dylan's father.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:26 pm

I would like to see how this plays out. I think majority of viewers saw this coming a mile away, but if its performed well it could still be powerful despite knowing how it will be done ahead of time.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Quote Nezy: I would like to see how this plays out. I think majority of viewers saw this coming a mile away, but if its performed well it could still be powerful despite knowing how it will be done ahead of time.

I want to hear Nikki's explanation for why she always thought Ian was the father and Paul didn't question it either. Is this the big secret that Ian told Leslie? I don't see it as so earth shattering and worth a big financial payoff for him.

MommyofMaggie

Postby MommyofMaggie » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 pm

I think Dylan will donate a lot more than blood - like, part of his liver to replace Paul's damaged one. They can do that these days.

I agree with others who say that Dylan ought to be covered in additional guilt and shame for his role in Paul's getting crap. I hope Dylan suffers BIG-TIME for his repeated brash and irresponsible actions. Nikki ought to spank him.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:31 am

Quote TreeBuild: Leslie's husband drops a bomb on Nikki and Christine this Friday after failing to find a suitable donor for Paul.

(Of course Paul is Dylan's father. Ian told Leslie. It is Father's Day. It is so obvious.)

----------------
I'm delighted to see another doctor besides "Stitch"; they made him the all important go-to for everyone's needs at the hospital. I hope this reveal does not break up Paul and Christine (because of Nikki's clingy ways).
Anyway...WELCOME ABOARD new actor, and new doctor!
Will Leslie have to break "client confidentiality" with Ian in order to save a life?

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:50 am

I'll be honest, I hope that's NOT the secret that Ian told Leslie. Whatever the secret is...I hope it's bigger than Ian not being Dylan's father because that's not big enough.

I said this in another thread, I hope whatever this secret is pulls a lot of storylines together for one huge "WOW HOLY COW" July sweeps arc.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”