Dylan should be arrested

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Coonfoot

Re: Dylan should be arrested

Postby Coonfoot » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Coonfoot: I think Dylan did the right thing. He's a man protecting the woman he loves. Avery probably would have been shot if he hadn't rushed in to save her. Det. Harding needs to back off.... I do not like him one bit. Dylan did what any red-blooded American man would do if he's worth .

No, Dylan did not do the right thing. He's lucky it didn't work out worse than it did. How would he have felt if the gun had gone off while wrestling with Austin and Austin had been shot and possibly killed? I understand, but he was still wrong. But, he won't be arrested.

Well, now that I "know" Austin never intended to shoot Avery, it throws a different light on things, but still, Dylan was very afraid for Avery's safety and saw all the cops just standing around the station and not going after her.... I can't imagine my man not doing the same thing. Just saying.....

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Quote Coonfoot:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Coonfoot: I think Dylan did the right thing. He's a man protecting the woman he loves. Avery probably would have been shot if he hadn't rushed in to save her. Det. Harding needs to back off.... I do not like him one bit. Dylan did what any red-blooded American man would do if he's worth .

No, Dylan did not do the right thing. He's lucky it didn't work out worse than it did. How would he have felt if the gun had gone off while wrestling with Austin and Austin had been shot and possibly killed? I understand, but he was still wrong. But, he won't be arrested.

Well, now that I "know" Austin never intended to shoot Avery, it throws a different light on things, but still, Dylan was very afraid for Avery's safety and saw all the cops just standing around the station and not going after her.... I can't imagine my man not doing the same thing. Just saying.....

Austin said he never intended, but he brought a loaded gun. So actions speak loader than words. People blaming Dylan are trying to protect Austin, because they like the new "great couple". But Austin is no good for any young girl, and in real life he would be spending 10 to 20 years in jail.

selenacross

Postby selenacross » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Quote fighterm:
Quote Coonfoot:
Quote villyforever55:

Austin said he never intended, but he brought a loaded gun. So actions speak loader than words. People blaming Dylan are trying to protect Austin, because they like the new "great couple". But Austin is no good for any young girl, and in real life he would be spending 10 to 20 years in jail.

People blaming Dylan are Dylan and the police detective who witnessed the shooting.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”