Dylan should be arrested

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
debby2645

Dylan should be arrested

Postby debby2645 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:58 pm

He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

CanadianFan4

Re: Dylan should be arrested

Postby CanadianFan4 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Quote debby2645: He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

I don't mind his character, however, I find it highly unlikely that given his training in the army he was unable to overpower Austin easily! But I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that he was in the army ~)

desert lord

Postby desert lord » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:49 pm

I agree, Dylan should be arrested... ?) however, have been reading by other posters that Dylan is Paul's son...did I miss something?? how does everyone seem to know this fact...has it come out?? anyone?? thanks, JP *)

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:45 am

In a long line who should be arrested Dylan is the last one. Sharon, Billy, Ben, Victor, Austin, Adam etc are all before him.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 am

Dylan is a hot-head; same as half-brother Nick.

Dylan did interfere in cop's business....give him a day in jail.

deceived

Postby deceived » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Quote CanadianFan4:
Quote debby2645: He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

I don't mind his character, however, I find it highly unlikely that given his training in the army he was unable to overpower Austin easily! But I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that he was in the army ~)

Don't forget him working out at the AC???

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:04 am

I watched General Hospital for 10 years now. I still watch. I started BACK watching Y&R when Steve Burton started in January 2013. I have truly been loving the show and have liked the character. Enjoyed how it contrasted his character on GH.

However, in a marathon run of catching up this past week, I've said more than one time..."Dylan is starting to seem like Jason Morgan without the mob"

Then Victor did the beating of Ian in the alleyway and Dylan and Victor have actually been interacting more peacefully as if working together.

Suddenly I thought...UH OH!!!! Victor better NOT become some Mobster.

Ontarian

Postby Ontarian » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:36 am

What I find totally stupid is while they were all standing there looking at Paul (cops included) Austin ran out the door. You would think that at least one of the cops would have grabbed Austin, cuffed him from behind, and held on to him. But no, they all ran over to Paul and left him standing there unattended, hence, he escaped. GCP = Mickey Mouse Club. ~)

FiveGrand

Postby FiveGrand » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Well he will probably be the next police officer/ high ranking detective in GC. Look at Kevin, Michael, Fen just to name a few. What did Kevin say? Paul looked the other way for him. Really? Anyway he is Paul's son so all will be forgiven.

virginia cat

Postby virginia cat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Dylan did interfered in Police Work. but all he could think about was his Woman was in Trouble. In /real Life he would be in Trouble, but on here he only protected his Woman. Every Woman would Love To thank Her Man would Do That. He needs to go back to GH, where there is more Action. You can see in His Eyes that he is use to more Action. Go Home to GH.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”