Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Castilla-Leon

Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Postby Castilla-Leon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 pm

I hope this is allowed not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEG2O1vvLfQ

Castilla-Leon

Re: Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Postby Castilla-Leon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Everything that poster posted about Shocking twists is true.

TrinaKbM

Postby TrinaKbM » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm

OMG! I hope Paul doesn't die... if he does, I bet you that Christine is going to end up being pregnant. And as for Summer!! OMG.. she is going on the run with Austin! How did she not run away from HIM once she found out his hatred towards his aunt Avery... I just can't wait!!!!

Castilla-Leon

Postby Castilla-Leon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Quote TrinaKbM: OMG! I hope Paul doesn't die... if he does, I bet you that Christine is going to end up being pregnant. And as for Summer!! OMG.. she is going on the run with Austin! How did she not run away from HIM once she found out his hatred towards his aunt Avery... I just can't wait!!!!

Come on! Do you really think Paul is going to die? ---NO!

Laurie_AdamNewman21

Postby Laurie_AdamNewman21 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

you can't put an adult head (brain) on a young persons shoulders! she isn't dumb just young and inexperienced

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

I don't think Paul will die either. Courtney? Well, if so, I don't think she'd be a huge loss to the show. I'm just not buying what JFP is trying to sell with Noah and Courtney.

Summer, lord. She should just change her name to Dummer. She has known Austen for what, 5 minutes, has basically thrown her virginity at him, and now she is willing to run off with him after he shoots Paul?! I'm getting pretty fed up with her moping stupidity. Idiot. ~)

BaconWithASideOfBacon

Postby BaconWithASideOfBacon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:11 am

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

I don't think Paul will die either. Courtney? Well, if so, I don't think she'd be a huge loss to the show. I'm just not buying what JFP is trying to sell with Noah and Courtney.

Summer, lord. She should just change her name to Dummer. She has known Austen for what, 5 minutes, has basically thrown her virginity at him, and now she is willing to run off with him after he shoots Paul?! I'm getting pretty fed up with her moping stupidity. Idiot. ~)

YUP....Are they really making Summer THAT stupid? She knows he just kidnapped her aunt/held her at gunpoint AND shot Paul....and she STILL might agree to meet up with him and help him?. Summer has been full-on desperado this past week in regards to Austen lol

Laurie_AdamNewman21

Postby Laurie_AdamNewman21 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 pm

I read somewhere that her contract will not be renewed (the actress that plays Summer). I'm guessing since she will run away with Austin she will not return?

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I read somewhere that her contract will not be renewed (the actress that plays Summer). I'm guessing since she will run away with Austin she will not return?

Where did you read that?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”