Colin & the necklace

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gjnagh

Colin & the necklace

Postby gjnagh » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:33 am

just wondering.....Katherine's necklace, from her portrait was conveniently found, by Jill, while fighting w Colin, in a chandelier, in the living room. BUT, Colin keeps getting texts re where's the $$$money$$$.

My question: Is anyone else suspicious that Colin "planted" the necklace. My guess is that the necklace is a replica composed of stolen/smuggled gems.

Your thoughts ?)

BobbiSox

Re: Colin & the necklace

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 am

Why would anyone in their right mind hide a valuable necklace in a chandelier, hoping that one day someone would throw a pillow up there and knock it loose? That is ludicrous. There's so much more to this necklace story than we know about.

Layngel

Re: Colin & the necklace

Postby Layngel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:36 am

Quote gjnagh: just wondering.....Katherine's necklace, from her portrait was conveniently found, by Jill, while fighting w Colin, in a chandelier, in the living room. BUT, Colin keeps getting texts re where's the $$$money$$$.

My question: Is anyone else suspicious that Colin "planted" the necklace. My guess is that the necklace is a replica composed of stolen/smuggled gems.

Your thoughts ?)

I think there is something going on, but I am hoping Jill is setting him up.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”