The Forget-Me-Not flowers...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

The Forget-Me-Not flowers...

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Remember a couple of episodes ago when it was the anniversary of Cassie's death and Nick and Sharon were visiting the grave when Victor also stopped by? Victor took some flowers called forget-me-nots to the gravesite and placed them by the headstone...later after they had gotten back to the ranch house of Sharon's, the flowers were on top of the fireplace mantle by a photo of Cassie...whey did Sharon bring them back and not leave on Cassie's grave??

Jamie C.

Re: The Forget-Me-Not flowers...

Postby Jamie C. » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 pm

I wondered the same thing. And when she brought them in the house she held them just limply too.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Quote Jamie C.: I wondered the same thing. And when she brought them in the house she held them just limply too.

Thank you Jamie C, I was starting to believe I didn't see that...guess Sharon took the flowers name literally and didn't want to "forget them" and leave at the gravesite...but they always did leave them and it just didn't make sense to me...oh well...

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:43 pm

I thought that odd also. The prop dept didn't do a good job either. Forget me nots are tiny delicate looking flowers. Those seemed bigger. Could also be my eyes! 8)

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Quote calliope: I thought that odd also. The prop dept didn't do a good job either. Forget me nots are tiny delicate looking flowers. Those seemed bigger. Could also be my eyes! 8)

I had to google to see a photo of forget me nots, and like you said they are tiny blue five pedal flowers with yellow center...maybe prop dept used violets or bluebells which has more of a trumpet flower or bell shape.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”