Prenatal

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
roseofsharon1942

Prenatal

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Yesterday, I think it was, Victoria ran into Ben at the hospital. He asked her what she was doing there and she replied that she was refilling her prenatal vitamins. Didn't she just buy a bottle a week ago and does she have to go to the hospital to get a refill? Someone could have come up with a better reason to be there to begin with. I myself thought she just wanted to see Ben again and I don't think she or he cares if she has a reason.

Honey Bees

Re: Prenatal

Postby Honey Bees » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942: Yesterday, I think it was, Victoria ran into Ben at the hospital. He asked her what she was doing there and she replied that she was refilling her prenatal vitamins. Didn't she just buy a bottle a week ago and does she have to go to the hospital to get a refill? Someone could have come up with a better reason to be there to begin with. I myself thought she just wanted to see Ben again and I don't think she or he cares if she has a reason.

I thought the same exact thing. The writers are very lazy!

mattieclark

Postby mattieclark » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:24 pm

If she wants to see Ben again, all she needs to do is pick up the phone and he'll run over there in 10 minutes! :-)

rancher

Postby rancher » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

Seems no one cares about the accuracy of the show at all.

rancher

Postby rancher » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Quote rancher: Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

They think we don't notice :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”