Spoiler 6/4 Maddie

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Spoiler 6/4 Maddie

Postby calliope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

Layngel

Re: Spoiler 6/4 Maddie

Postby Layngel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

That is what I got from it too.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Quote calliope: Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

That could be, then Jill would feel badly for accusing Colin. We know he's planning to have it stolen because she won't just sell it to pay off his debts.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:52 pm

So he will probably figure his guy took it. This could go on a long time....

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Quote calliope: Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

She probably did...for her Mommy...I just thought it was crazy of Jill to want to fix a clasp or repair it when it broke using needle nose pliers on a necklace worth 18millions dollars!! 8) 8) 8)

canukfan

Postby canukfan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

So, I guess the necklace will have to go missing a second time, when Colin arranges his partner to steal it.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Quote canukfan: Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

So, I guess the necklace will have to go missing a second time, when Colin arranges his partner to steal it.

So Maddie wearing it is in tomorrow's show???

canukfan

Postby canukfan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote canukfan: Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

It will be on tomorrows show - I commented on it as it did say "spoiler".

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Quote canukfan:
Quote twocentsworth:

It will be on tomorrows show - I commented on it as it did say "spoiler".

That's fine by me...thanks didn't want to miss seeing that.

Paddy52

Postby Paddy52 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Lol can't wait to see Jill's face!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”