Nick and Avery

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tricia98

Nick and Avery

Postby tricia98 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Is it just me but did anyone feel the chemistry of love? I think they are both still in love and the writers may rekindle their boring romance, ughh 8)

Taralo

Re: Nick and Avery

Postby Taralo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Quote tricia98: Is it just me but did anyone feel the chemistry of love? I think they are both still in love and the writers may rekindle their boring romance, ughh 8)

At least with Navery the writers would have something to write about!

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:28 pm

I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Quote Nezy: I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

That is how I felt too. I always thought that was the glue of Nick and Avery's relationship. That said, when Phyllis comes back I don't want her back with Nick. I want Phyllis in a new relationship.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Nezy: I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

That is how I felt too. I always thought that was the glue of Nick and Avery's relationship. That said, when Phyllis comes back I don't want her back with Nick. I want Phyllis in a new relationship.

I don't want her with Nick either. He has become such a wimp and a bore.

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Well, if it is more interesting that Avery and Dylan...oh wait, it will be as equally paint-drying-boring. 1 boring person + another boring person = BORING couple. Nick needs someone who is just a little devilish, spontaneous, lively. Avery needs to figure out if she is going to be a high priced lawyer or a baker- because having her do both just makes her come off as a flake in both departments. The writers take these great actors and great characters and write them to be the most uninteresting person in the world.

tricia98

Postby tricia98 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote Taralo:
Quote Layngel:

Ithought he was a bore and wimpy even with Avery

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Quote tricia98:
Quote Taralo:
Quote Layngel:

Ithought he was a bore and wimpy even with Avery

Me too.

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:09 pm

I could care less about Davery and JFP love for SB. This is not GH. Navery is tolerable over Davery.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Quote bklynlady: I could care less about Davery and JFP love for SB. This is not GH. Navery is tolerable over Davery.

I agree. Nick is much more interesting when he is paired with a smart woman. I am serious!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”