Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soaps Mod

Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Postby Soaps Mod » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:18 pm

The original poster stated two posts in that they made a mistake in their original post. Please read the whole thread before accusing posters of baiting. Furthermore rather than do this publicly, which causes more trouble, email the admin if you feel someone is baiting.

-ADMIN

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:06 pm

My appologies too.

Bobbysox has been posted for quite a while here and is a very nice poster.

Again, bowing out and moving on.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Quote Soaps Mod: The original poster stated two posts in that they made a mistake in their original post. Please read the whole thread before accusing posters of baiting. Furthermore rather than do this publicly, which causes more trouble, email the admin if you feel someone is baiting.

-ADMIN

Understood, my apologies as well.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:58 pm

I remember her having a peanut allergy and suffering brain damage as a child and had to leave the country to recover. I also recall her being the bully to the young kid, friend of Fen, Jaime...who fell of the rooftop and died.

Crimer

Postby Crimer » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 am

Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

LMAO No she did not. :P

Crimer

Postby Crimer » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:39 am

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote xseannax:
Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

LMAO good thing we love you so much..otherwise we may have to growl at you or something :P

Return to “The Young and the Restless”