Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BobbiSox

Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:22 am

She has been behaving badly for a long time. Taking pills, meeting old men in the park, going to rooms with men she just met, etc.. She is pretty much behaving like a twelve year old. Could it have anything to do with the brain injury she suffered a s a little child?

deceived

Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Postby deceived » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:26 am

She could be mental like her mom Phyllis. Because she is doted on by both the Newmans and Abbotts... spoiled rotten!!!

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:39 am

OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 am

Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

frostysmygirl

Postby frostysmygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 am

Quote BobbiSox: She has been behaving badly for a long time. Taking pills, meeting old men in the park, going to rooms with men she just met, etc.. She is pretty much behaving like a twelve year old. Could it have anything to do with the brain injury she suffered a s a little child?

I find Summer to be quite boring she did make me laugh though when she said make love to me so that i will forget everything and everyone. She is her mothers child thats for sure. lol no brain damage just a horny little thing. :-)

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 am

Quote xseannax:
Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

deceived

Postby deceived » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 am

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote xseannax:

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

GREAT Bobbi LOL... when I read that post, I was like, is she trying to be witty, hates my posts, ~), or just whatever... Glad you posted that... that was my laugh for the day... we all have those days... 3)

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 am

anyone that was a teenager/young adulter or has kids knows that they "act out"

at least she did not get knocked up at 16 and give the kid away!

love Summer!

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:15 am

Quote deceived:
Quote BobbiSox:
Quote xseannax:

GREAT Bobbi LOL... when I read that post, I was like, is she trying to be witty, hates my posts, ~), or just whatever... Glad you posted that... that was my laugh for the day... we all have those days... 3)

Jeeze. I don't hate your posts, silly. I read them all, don't I? I am unofficially banning myself for the day. I can't risk another faux pas like that one!!! *) I don't want everyone on the board to know I am senile!!!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 am

Lol everyone makes mistakes. As much as the soap changes the sl's it is hard to keep it straight. I have gotten characters wrong before in posts, no big deal ;) :) I love your posts, no biggie :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”