marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:42 am

Clearly I am in the minority here, but I find it all sort of romantic in a psychotic kind of way. *) ;)

taxman

Postby taxman » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:44 am

No problem here. Plus, that British accent........ :))

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:56 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Clearly I am in the minority here, but I find it all sort of romantic in a psychotic kind of way. *) ;)

YIKES!! 8) LOL

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:58 am

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote Sunnyflower: Clearly I am in the minority here, but I find it all sort of romantic in a psychotic kind of way. *) ;)

YIKES!! 8) LOL

LOL. I know! I wonder about myself sometimes.... :D

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote Messalina: As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo ;)

Excellent! Sooo Hilarious! :-)

So are your posts :)

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Quote romeojuliet:
Quote Messalina: As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo ;)
maybe for christmas gloria can give her some skin cream lol

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Eppy: And a more unbelievable part of the mix is that eventually, after attempting to kill Colleen, they become friends. Unpunished crime, for unpunished crime, Kevin is right up there with Phyllis. >) >) >)

ITA with his Moms right there with him.

I think the difference between Kevin and Phyllis is that Kevin is genuinely sorry for what he did to Colleen and Lily, and has demonstrated his remorse over and over--while Phyllis, on the other hand, has demonstrated NO remorse whatsoever for ANYTHING that she's done (in fact, in Phyllis's twisted mind, SHE is the victim, and it is Sharon and Brad who are the villains! ~)) Kevin has never been like that--he, unlike Phyllis, has always known that what he did was horribly wrong. In Phyllis's case, I honestly don't think that she even knows the difference between right and wrong. She is a classic sociopath.

Candace

Postby Candace » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:39 pm

The thread is about Kevin and Jana, not Phyllis! Kevin might be sorry for what he did, but he never paid in any way - did he? Really? Maybe heartbreak will be in his cards!

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote Candace: The thread is about Kevin and Jana, not Phyllis! Kevin might be sorry for what he did, but he never paid in any way - did he? Really? Maybe heartbreak will be in his cards!

Remember that "blanket party" that happened while Kevin was in jail? 8) He almost died from that, so, in a sense, he did have at least some serious consequences for his actions ;) (Also, the love of his life did the same thing to him that he did to Colleen, which was also some real good poetic justice for Kevin). Jmo, but I don't think that Kevin has gotten away scot-free for his crimes.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 pm

Quote Messalina:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Eppy: And a more unbelievable part of the mix is that eventually, after attempting to kill Colleen, they become friends. Unpunished crime, for unpunished crime, Kevin is right up there with Phyllis. >) >) >)

ITA with his Moms right there with him.

I think the difference between Kevin and Phyllis is that Kevin is genuinely sorry for what he did to Colleen and Lily, and has demonstrated his remorse over and over--while Phyllis, on the other hand, has demonstrated NO remorse whatsoever for ANYTHING that she's done (in fact, in Phyllis's twisted mind, SHE is the victim, and it is Sharon and Brad who are the villains! ~)) Kevin has never been like that--he, unlike Phyllis, has always known that what he did was horribly wrong. In Phyllis's case, I honestly don't think that she even knows the difference between right and wrong. She is a classic sociopath.

Your right Kevin is sorry and is trying to change but with Mother's like that the kid does not having a fighting chance.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”