Ladies...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CrAzY4cRoSbY

Ladies...

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:04 pm

DID YOU'S SEE MICHAEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Not that I need to specify but, IN NOTHING BUT BOXERS!!!!

OH ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >) :)) :-)

NickiNicole

Re: Ladies...

Postby NickiNicole » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm

hahahaha your too funny ;) ;)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:09 pm

Not too shabby! :-)
I think the best thing about Michael today was when he said Kevin was pregnant! :-) :-) :-) That cracked me up!

granny45

Postby granny45 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Are you kidding?!?!?!?! It was on five hours ago and I am still trying to get over it!!!!!!!!! UFFTA!!! :) :-) :D

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 pm

i was having lunch n i dropped my fork n my jaw dropped! Wooooow weeeeee...baby baby..i was like, plz come back! cuz he did that real quick halfway walk into the room...n than turned around. i wanted him to jus stand still n let me take a nice long look at him!

~i alwayz knew my man Michael was a HOTTY!!!!! :D

btw....Hiiiiiiiii Crazzzzzzzzzzy! ;)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm

Quote granny45: Are you kidding?!?!?!?! It was on five hours ago and I am still trying to get over it!!!!!!!!! UFFTA!!! :) :-) :D

See here in "CORNY ST. LOUIS!" it comes on at four...It just started...So, I have to wait all day if school's off...and what is UFFTA?

aden85

Postby aden85 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i was having lunch n i dropped my fork n my jaw dropped! Wooooow weeeeee...baby baby..i was like, plz come back! cuz he did that real quick halfway walk into the room...n than turned around. i wanted him to jus stand still n let me take a nice long look at him!

you want a crap while you are lookin at that hot man?? :-)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i was having lunch n i dropped my fork n my jaw dropped! Wooooow weeeeee...baby baby..i was like, plz come back! cuz he did that real quick halfway walk into the room...n than turned around. i wanted him to jus stand still n let me take a nice long look at him!

SUP JENNYYYYYYYYYY!!! Yah, and did u notice he's gettin' his pack cut?! I WAS LIKE KEEP UP THE WORK MAN! Cause it's CLEARLY starting to pay off!!!!!

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm

Oh Gawd....lol :-)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:21 pm

You're gonna have to start recording it! That way you can pause it and make it go in slow motion if you want! Over and over and over again! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”