Good luck David Tom

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Good luck David Tom

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:30 pm

I was so excited when I heard he was coming back, and then to hear he was being let go, well let's just say, I wasn't happy. He got treated unfairly, and they didn't need to let him go. So what if he looks young, he's supposed to be younger than Vicky.

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 am

I wish him the best also and I think he will do just fine. Yesss, finally someone had chemistry with Chelsea... but he had the BM fans nipping at his heels from day one.. I can only imagine the "hate" meal he received.. He is probably glad to be gone. What a horrible thing the BM fans did to him.. I know the horrid things that was written on this very board and other boards were even worse..

I hope the BM fans realize he is not coming back and give the next guy a better chance.. but YESSSSSS, the very best to you David.... you are a good actor with years of experience.. you won't have trouble finding a job.

Postby PhyllisNewmanFan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 am

He one of the best actors on the show

Postby mgmad1993 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 am

We love our characters/actors so it's hard when one leaves and a new one takes his/her place. Obviously we all love Billy Abbott and felt the same out Billy Miller--poor David Tom! I think he did a great job.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”