SONGS PLAYED ON Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Evsmom

Re: SONGS PLAYED ON Y&R

Postby Evsmom » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:56 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i need to go listen to this song ur talking about..... :))

It's the one they played when JT was standing outside when they first took Victoria to the hospital. They played it again today. It really is a beautiful song! Just right for a wedding. :)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:03 pm

Quote Evsmom:

It's the one they played when JT was standing outside when they first took Victoria to the hospital. They played it again today. It really is a beautiful song! Just right for a wedding. :)

is that the same song he taped for Victoria...? i think i remember the song when he was standing outside at the hospital....beautiful song...got me a lil choked up %(

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:05 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote Evsmom:

is that the same song he taped for Victoria...? i think i remember the song when he was standing outside at the hospital....beautiful song...got me a lil choked up %(

Yep, that's the one! :)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:06 pm

Quote Evsmom:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote Evsmom:

Yep, that's the one! :)

awwwwwww %( NOW that makes a PERFECT wedding song!!!! :D

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:09 am

It's a very pretty song but for some reason it makes me feel sad.. ;(

Donnaj

Postby Donnaj » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 am

Quote sutherngirl: It's a very pretty song but for some reason it makes me feel sad.. ;(

It makes me think of everything that is SO RIGHT in my life...Sometimes when things don't seem so great, you hear a song like that...and WOW it makes you think. The words are so perfect to describe the love you feel for your one and only...Now if only CBS would release it to the public...it's a money maker, and a wedding hit (HINT HINT)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”