BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calivy

BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK

Postby calivy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 pm

i just read that brad finds a letter that victoria wrote when she was pregnant with their child before the miscarriage that said that she would give up her life for her baby. i think that maybe brad will take this letter to court and show it to the judge so that the judge will order the c-section. i do not know if he may do this to save the baby thinking it is his or if he wants to save victoria's life. but whatever the situation is victoria would rather give up her life than risk her baby's life.

Sanique

Re: BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK

Postby Sanique » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

aden85

Postby aden85 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:11 pm

I disagree, Brad is not that cruel not care if Vikki lives or not. Brad knows just as well as Nikki knows how much Vikki wanted a baby, as he should he was married to her. She already lost one child, she couldnt live with knowing she lost another. But also of course he is thinking of the baby, there is a possibility the baby is his. I think he is thinking of what Vikki wants because if the baby turns out not to be his, if Vikki dies, he will still be left with nothing. So, I dont think he is that cruel to be only thinking of himself at this time. I dont think anyone is.

ldsangel

Postby ldsangel » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Quote Sanique: Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

he will lose no matter if JT is the father hopefully he is. We all know how much Victoria wants a baby and she lost two already and Brad may be the father. But if he is not the father then it is not his business it is JT. And if he is not the father then that means that he has no ties to Vikki because she doesn't want him. And I don't think that he is in love with her for I think that he did a stunt to break up Shack. For still it is not his decision it is Nikki and soon to be ex-husband.

SouthernLady

Postby SouthernLady » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:24 pm

Bradley only cares about Bradley....and his spawn

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 am

Quote Sanique: Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

ITA..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”