How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
conway63653

How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...

Postby conway63653 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:02 am

How do you think Vikki will wake up??? And when do you think it will be?

I think she will wake up just before the c-section and it will be Nick in the room together. I love these two as brother and sister!! So sweet...

granny45

Re: How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...

Postby granny45 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:37 am

I think it will be a Christmas "miracle baby" story. Victoria will wake up on Christmas Eve and give birth to a healthy baby boy - at least that is what I am hoping for. That will be about the time she would come back from maternity leave I would think. :) And by the way, while I am at miracles - lets make it JT's little boy!! ;)

Wickyz

Postby Wickyz » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:02 pm

I really hope and believe it will be a christmas miracle for the Newman family. I think she will be bringing the baby home in time for a Christmas portrait in front of the Newman Christmas tree

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Quote granny45: I think it will be a Christmas "miracle baby" story. Victoria will wake up on Christmas Eve and give birth to a healthy baby boy - at least that is what I am hoping for. That will be about the time she would come back from maternity leave I would think. :) And by the way, while I am at miracles - lets make it JT's little boy!! ;)

I agree to the fact about the Christmas Miracle with Victoria but I think the baby will be delivered by C-section although he will survive. Very predictable!

goodwitch1956

Postby goodwitch1956 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

Please don't post in ALL CAPS. It is against the guidelines. Thanks! Evsmom

aden85

Postby aden85 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:27 pm

Quote goodwitch1956: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

yeaa by that time my birthday will have already past!! :D

I'm mixed on who I want the father to be, dont get me wrong i cant stand Brad but I'm still mixed.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:30 pm

Quote aden85:
Quote goodwitch1956: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

yeaa by that time my birthday will have already past!! :D

I'm mixed on who I want the father to be, dont get me wrong i cant stand Brad but I'm still mixed.

Read the thread listed below: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT...all is revealed, thanks to Valencia. :)

Goodwitch, just a head's up...we're not suppose to use all caps when posting...part of the guidelines!

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:13 pm

I am sure how ever Vikki wakes up it will be a tear jerker... :-) I have my kleenex all ready to go...

Grow Bubba. GROW!!!!!

pussykat

Postby pussykat » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:23 pm

I hope it's soon because the hospital scene is getting very very boring....

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:28 pm

Then Nikki can tell Victor "Can't you get it through your head - I was right - get that"? - just as Victoria is carrying the baby home for his first climpse of the Christmas Tree. Nanernanernaner!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”