Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Messalina

Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:19 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote suegerry: There are a lot of LML in this thread.....moving away from it..... :-)

Yep :)

Tee-hee >)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote cater2u:
Quote Messalina:
Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........ ;)

Thank you ;) It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said. If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

Perhaps some of us have seen many similar "types" of posts of this nature before and just know better now....the implication in this thread (which includes tone), IMO, was that what was being posted was completely factual (my interpretation), which in 'fact' it was not.

Just an observation, not a slight.

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Quote Soulsistah:
Quote cater2u:
Quote Messalina:
Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........ ;)

Thank you ;) It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said. If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

Perhaps some of us have seen many similar "types" of posts of this nature before and just know better now....the implication in this thread (which includes tone), IMO, was that what was being posted was completely factual (my interpretation), which in 'fact' it was not.

Just an observation, not a slight.

yes, it's the kind of answer i was looking for not meaning to offend any one ..i just didn't se it that way diffrent strokes for diffrent people.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:08 pm

All the major news organzinations have been focusing on all the tv shows both prime time and day time since the writers strike began. The NY Times, CNN and Cable Broadcast News all say exactly the same thing that Peter Bergman said.

Candace

Postby Candace » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:16 pm

There is no truth to the rumor that LML has been fired. The Young and the Restless issued a statement, and I posted it in the Comings and Goings section, for those who are interested!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”