Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KeepingItReal

Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:58 pm

In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........ ;)

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:12 pm

Quote cater2u: the poster of this thread is not busted for anything :~ ..everyone interepts things diffrently..
you take in what both ppl say and you still won't be able to fully understand..for thoes who think the poster who started this thread is busted should go buy the magazine and then see for youself..
LASTLY...why is the logic(this is not inended to be disrespectful) however where is the logic in shuning the person who staretd the thread and beleiveing the other what valid arguements do either have ..if you won't beleive one then you shouldn't beleive the other either..there is no valid proof that either of these posters are correct(no that i am saying they aren't ..people interpert things diffrently)
I suggest thoes doubters go pick up the magazine before accusing/assuming someone of being a liar.

If you had bothered to actually READ my post, you would have seen that I DID pick up the magazine--hence my ability to refute the inaccuracies that were posted by the person who started the thread.

As for your statement that people "interpret things differently," the person who started the thread quoted Joshua Morrow as saying something that was not even in the article! She claimed that he said something that he never even said! Sorry, but I really fail to see how anyone can misinterpret a "quote" that doesn't even exist 8)

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think that a little accuracy is in order here.

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

Thank you ;) It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Quote Messalina:
Quote cater2u: the poster of this thread is not busted for anything :~ ..everyone interepts things diffrently..
you take in what both ppl say and you still won't be able to fully understand..for thoes who think the poster who started this thread is busted should go buy the magazine and then see for youself..
LASTLY...why is the logic(this is not inended to be disrespectful) however where is the logic in shuning the person who staretd the thread and beleiveing the other what valid arguements do either have ..if you won't beleive one then you shouldn't beleive the other either..there is no valid proof that either of these posters are correct(no that i am saying they aren't ..people interpert things diffrently)
I suggest thoes doubters go pick up the magazine before accusing/assuming someone of being a liar.

If you had bothered to actually READ my post, you would have seen that I DID pick up the magazine--hence my ability to refute the inaccuracies that were posted by the person who started the thread.

As for your statement that people "interpret things differently," the person who started the thread quoted Joshua Morrow as saying something that was not even in the article! She claimed that he said something that he never even said! Sorry, but I really fail to see how anyone can misinterpret a "quote" that doesn't even exist 8)

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think that a little accuracy is in order here.

actually i did bother to read your post i know you have a copy of the mag..i was not referring to you as the one who needs to go and buy the mag at all...once again this is an example of misinterprettion it's happens.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote Messalina:
Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

Thank you ;) It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

I read your post and I went back and read Lonsky post and she kept on saying JM said this and JM said that.

Anytime, I just like to stick to the "facts".

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 pm

Quote Messalina:

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said.
If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

Messalina

Postby Messalina » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote Messalina:

I read your post and I went back and read Lonsky post and she kept on saying JM said this and JM said that.

Anytime, I just like to stick to the "facts".

Me, too. You can't go wrong by stickng to the facts ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Yes, I said busted and rightfully so because Messalina enlighten me to the "facts".

Thats' why the poster before me LOL.

Thanks Messaline for enlightening me to the facts.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Quote Messalina:
Quote lonesky: He talks about how happy Nick is to have his wife at his side during this terrible point in his life. Nick is desperatley worried about is sister and caught in the middle of the fight between his parents.

JM also talks about how amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again (after he can back with amnesia).

He said it was so great to have the mother of his child supporting him during this terrible time. I'm paraphrasing but that's pretty much what he said.

I saw the clip of tomorrow's show and Nick is holding a sleeping Summer (to cute) at the hospital. Then all the Newmans, including Summer, go in to see Vicky. Nick adores his little girl.

Yes, you certainly ARE paraphrasing :)) I read the same SOD article that you did, and while Joshua Morrow does say some nice things about Nick's reaction to Phyllis's release, he is NOWHERE NEAR as effusive as you are representing him to be (AND, he says nothing whatsoever about how "amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again," despite amnesia, etc., etc., ~) ) Apparently it didn't occur to you, when you posted this stuff, that the rest of us also have access to the same magazines that you do...

Caveat Emptor ;) :)) ~)

LOL....Caveat Emptor.....yes I guess we do or can read what all the articles are saying about all soaps, and more.... :-)

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:35 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Yes, I said busted and rightfully so because Messalina enlighten me to the "facts".

Thats' why the poster before me LOL.

Thanks Messaline for enlightening me to the facts.

and that's the kind of response i was looking for..from thoes who laughed after she posted her said posted..and thankyou for answering.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”