Your Christmas Wish List

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Your Christmas Wish List

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Quote Messalina:
Quote CandyLane5:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~That all the unfinished s/l's get resolved! ~)

~Summer's birth certificate gets revised & corrected saying.....Summer Jacklyn Abbott....Father: Jack Abbott :D

~Nick & Sharon share a nite of passionate love n she gets pregnant :D :D :D (Sorry Jackie :( )

~Colleen talks Kevin out of marrying that psycho Jana n finally admits to him that shes in love with him ;)

~Cane is exposed for the fake punk he is, but since his grandma is no saint herself they forgive him n give him another chance :-) :-) :-)

~David Chow is shot n killed by Nikki in self defense after he trys to kill her >) >) >) becuz she finds out that he is responsible for everything...the Newman Jet, Clear Springs, the death of JiMin, stealing money from her & others, plus the whole Carmen ordeal was all jus a front so he can get his foot into NE to TRY n take them down >) >)

~Vic n Nikki reconcile n are happily in love again :D

~and finally......Nick confronts Phyllis and tells her that he NEVER stopped loving Sharon n shes pregnant with their baby and he wants a divorce! :D

I think that covers my X-MAS list for now! ;)

Love your ideas!! 8) !)

Me, too! :)

thx! :D

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Quote aden85:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote aden85: For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud?? *) *) :D

ooooh bad gurl! :-) :-) :-) nice wish tho :)) i can picture that! dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8)

Can I add Shemar Moore to that as well? Nowww...dammmmm....thas hott! :D

ummm hmmm *) *) *) *) *) :D

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:39 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CandyLane5:
Quote aden85: For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud?? *) *) :D

LOL ..for Paul to come to my house as Santa Claus... so I can sit on his lap....LOL *)

8) 8) 8) ROFLLLLLL :-) :-) :-)

and u say: 'ummm Santa r u happy to see me or is that a CandyCane in ur pocket :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;)

LOL... dont get me started on Paul... "Things that make you go 'mm'." lol *)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:41 pm

I hope for Christmas Sharon, Nick and Noah are all together as a family again.

I would like to see Jana and Kevin get married, I think they are a good couple and would have some exciting sl.

I would like to see Cane and Amber reunite.

I would like it to come out that Jack is Summers father, and Phyllis, Jack and Summer can be a family.

I would like for Nikki and Victor to divorce.

Esther and Miguel need to come out of hiding.

I would just love for the dropped sl's to be answered. What happened to Carson? Nicks amnesia? Summers paternity? What happened when Victor went looking for Victor JR? and im sure theres more that I have forgot to mention. ;) :)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 pm

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CandyLane5:

LOL ..for Paul to come to my house as Santa Claus... so I can sit on his lap....LOL *)

and u say: 'ummm Santa r u happy to see me or is that a CandyCane in ur pocket :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;)

:-) :-) :-)

~He is a hotty *) *) *) *) :D ~

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

Quote StaceyT: I hope for Christmas Sharon, Nick and Noah are all together as a family again.

I would like to see Jana and Kevin get married, I think they are a good couple and would have some exciting sl.

I would like it to come out that Jack is Summers father, and Phyllis, Jack and Summer can be a family.

I would just love for the dropped sl's to be answered. What happened to Carson? Nicks amnesia? Summers paternity? What happened when Victor went looking for Victor JR? and im sure theres more that I have forgot to mention. ;) :)

Michael, the ring, his grandmother's diary.. ?) ?) ~)

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CandyLane5:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CandyLane5:

:-) :-) :-)

~He is a hotty *) *) *) *) :D ~

LOL... this is all your fault xxJennxx...(thinking of couch sex) GEEZ!!! 3)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Quote CandyLane5:
Quote StaceyT: I hope for Christmas Sharon, Nick and Noah are all together as a family again.

Michael, the ring, his grandmother's diary.. ?) ?) ~)

Yeah!!! that too ~) ~) ;)

george

Postby george » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Well dang, nobody has any fantasies about me for Christmas. That just so cold. :-)

1. My wish is for Amber and I to become one and be able to make a little music together.

2. Shack love rules of course. Jack and Sharon remaining an item.

3. Gloria go to jail or run and play in traffic.

4. Lastly, too become even more rich and famous than ever.

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:46 am

Quote Messalina:
Quote cater2u:

Lily and Devon- sent to boarding school ,NEVER to return again

Brad- needs to go to jail or die a slow death he's so annoying :D

Nikki- she goes go to jail and rot there :D

Why does BRAD belong in jail? (Oh, that's right: he killed a couple of nazis, who were trying to kill HIM first--which makes him a "murderer." ~) And Nikki, of course, never committed a crime, either, but she did commit the unpardonable sin of reporting the felonious Phyllis to the police, so, naturally, she shuld be serving a life sentence, at the very least :)) Lily and Devon? Well, THEY had the nerve to be upset enough about their mom's death to testify against the almighty Phyllis in court--so off with their heads, too! ~) :| :)) :0 ~) )

nop all your reasoning is wrong sorry to tell you ~)
I never liked brad from day one and nikki either ..they are my two least favourite charcters. And for one thing i am one of thoes phyllis fans who do think she needed to be found guilty and pay for her crimes..i just thought that if she went to jail it should be for running over christine and paul something like that deserves 6 years or more. Lily is a brat and devon well he's just as boring as a character can possibly be. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”