Your Christmas Wish List

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Your Christmas Wish List

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Oh Jenny is very creative!!!! hehehehehehehe *)

Ty Billy Boo Boo :))

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:00 pm

I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:02 pm

Quote bubble303: I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

ROFLMAOOOO :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303: I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Haha I love Maury :-) :-) :-)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

me too.....but i luv it when the skanks say im 200% sure so & so is my baby daddy...& Maury says...r u sure about that? u didnt sleep with NO1 else??? .....*drum roll....Maury: 'In the case of so & so...so & so U R NOT THE FATHER!' ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahahhahahaaaa :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:14 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

me too.....but i luv it when the skanks say im 200% sure so & so is my baby daddy...& Maury says...r u sure about that? u didnt sleep with NO1 else??? .....*drum roll....Maury: 'In the case of so & so...so & so U R NOT THE FATHER!' ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahahhahahaaaa :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

HAHAH that's my FAVORITE part..... :-) :-) :-)

lil skanks...tsk tsk :-)

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:23 pm

Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote bubble303:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

HAHAH that's my FAVORITE part..... :-) :-) :-)

lil skanks...tsk tsk :-)

LMAO...no no no the test was WRONG!!!! ~) :-) :-) :-) ~) ~) ~) ummm well ok..it might be this one guy...? ~) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Loserssss :-) :-) :-) :-)

~Anywayz....adding to my Xmas List:

~We need sum new blood on the show! Maybe bring in sum 'guest appearances' to do a s/l temporarily....like letz say...since clueless Mags has no idea whats going on with any of these cases...maybe they can bring in a new Detective...like say one of my favorites...Vin Diesel :D put him in sum nice dark designer suits & a 9mm & i think that would do the trick! ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”