Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
momajenny

Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Postby momajenny » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:12 pm

I loved the part yesterday where Phyllis said to Brad "i've done my time." ~) Yeah right! :0 You got out on a technicality witch!! >) SHe will be right back to her schemes in no time. Sharon is head and shoulders above her anyday. Sharon tried to kill Cameron, but hello, he was a rapist and scum. A lot different than Red trying to run down Paul and Christine. 8) I don't know how anyone could even make the comparison. ~)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Hope it snow like this on Christmas morning....it's so pretty.

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas
La la la la la :-) :-)

....take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again.....lalala...lala

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cater2u:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cater2u:
Quote KeepingItReal: Dang it still snowing and the flakes are bigger!!!

lol just looked out my window it's coming down real heavy..are you a U.S viewer? ..cuz it's snowing here in toronto.

Im in Toronto.....Dang the drive is gonna be a real slow......flipping 404

yeah..i seen the snow outside today and immedately called in sick :-) :-) ..me and snow don't work well together lol

Dang, I thought about it but no more sick days for me and I'm saving the vacation days for Christmas.

I don't mind the snow its the freezing rain I can't deal.

yeah snow's nice when it's falling outside and im in doors by the fire place sipping hot choclate..that's when snow is at it's best

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote momajenny: I loved the part yesterday where Phyllis said to Brad "i've done my time." ~) Yeah right! :0 You got out on a technicality witch!! >) SHe will be right back to her schemes in no time. Sharon is head and shoulders above her anyday. Sharon tried to kill Cameron, but hello, he was a rapist and scum. A lot different than Red trying to run down Paul and Christine. 8) I don't know how anyone could even make the comparison. ~)

.....and murdering Sasha Gree..... ;)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Quote cater2u:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cater2u:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote cater2u:
Quote KeepingItReal: Dang it still snowing and the flakes are bigger!!!

lol just looked out my window it's coming down real heavy..are you a U.S viewer? ..cuz it's snowing here in toronto.

Im in Toronto.....Dang the drive is gonna be a real slow......flipping 404

yeah..i seen the snow outside today and immedately called in sick :-) :-) ..me and snow don't work well together lol

Dang, I thought about it but no more sick days for me and I'm saving the vacation days for Christmas.

I don't mind the snow its the freezing rain I can't deal.

yeah snow's nice when it's falling outside and im in doors by the fire place sipping hot choclate..that's when snow is at it's best

Yeah, I'm a snow bunny too. I don't ski but love the concept of sitting in front of a fire place drinking a hot Spanish Coffee. :-) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Okay, I'm otta here got to go clean off the car and pick up my baby.

Also, I am not a Basher :-) :-) :-) we need good and evil on the show for "balance". :)

cater2u

Postby cater2u » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote momajenny: I loved the part yesterday where Phyllis said to Brad "i've done my time." ~) Yeah right! :0 You got out on a technicality witch!! >) SHe will be right back to her schemes in no time. Sharon is head and shoulders above her anyday. Sharon tried to kill Cameron, but hello, he was a rapist and scum. A lot different than Red trying to run down Paul and Christine. 8) I don't know how anyone could even make the comparison. ~)

i think the lady's name was Sasha Green ..i liked her wonder why they killed her off ;(

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, I'm otta here got to go clean off the car and pick up my baby.

Also, I am not a Basher :-) :-) :-) we need good and evil on the show for "balance". :)

Not a BASHER...... ;) :-) :-) :-)

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm

Quote suegerry:
Quote KeepingItReal: Hope it snow like this on Christmas morning....it's so pretty.

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas
La la la la la :-) :-)

....take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again.....lalala...lala

:-) :-) :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Quote cater2u:
Quote suegerry:

i think the lady's name was Sasha Green ..i liked her wonder why they killed her off ;(

Thanks for correcting the name.... :D

They had to killed her off......cause Phillis murdered her....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”