Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:21 pm

oops~~~~off topic^^^^

i dont BASH Phyllis, she jus makes me SICK :-) :-) :-)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: oops~~~~off topic^^^^

i dont BASH Phyllis, she jus makes me SICK :-) :-) :-)

Yes, you're just stating a fact. ;)

KermitMom

Postby KermitMom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:27 pm

Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

KermitMom

Postby KermitMom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:33 pm

I am sooooooglad and happy that Phyllis is OUT!!! I love her and Nick....i hope the baby is Nick's...and they can live happily everafter...and i also hope the baby can help Victoria's baby and then Victoria can wake up for Thanksgiving and then Victor will have to EAT HUMBLE PIE....save Victoria and JT's baby...(i hope)...Nikki will have ONE over Victor!!!!! : ;) :))

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:34 pm

Why should I stop...it's SO MUCH FUN :-) :-) :-) :-)

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:37 pm

In my opinion, you are clear to bash anyone of the women in Genoa City. What different does it make what the crime (or sin) is, they are all guilty of something bad. Phyllis is no worst than any of them. Right down, I am down on Nikki for be willing to let her young daughter die. I hope Victoria comes back strong and tells dear mother, thanks for you concern for my life. Then sticks a dancing pole up her akkkkkss.

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:03 pm

Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

That is the last thing I bash Phyliss for. I bash her for having an affair with a married man, who was supposed to be grieving with his wife over the death of his daughter. Sure, Nick is the one who was married, but Phyliss as a woman and mother, should never have went there. And I bash her for her outlandish selfish attitude. I hate her loud mouth and no manners.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:04 pm

Quote pfoster191: In my opinion, you are clear to bash anyone of the women in Genoa City. What different does it make what the crime (or sin) is, they are all guilty of something bad. Phyllis is no worst than any of them. Right down, I am down on Nikki for be willing to let her young daughter die. I hope Victoria comes back strong and tells dear mother, thanks for you concern for my life. Then sticks a dancing pole up her akkkkkss.

Phyllis is no worse than any of them? Sorry, but she's A LOT different. And it does make a difference what crime (or sin) she commits. That's why the writers write her part that way, so we detest her and are disgusted by her actions.

and what's an "akkkkkss"? ~)

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm

Well, I think that as long as we don't attack the actors and actresses themselves, it's all right to criticize a character on the show.

I like Michelle Stafford very much and she is a great actress, but I do have issues with her character.

And I do think this is the place to went your view on characters on the show, within the rules of this message board.

For instance, last week (or even earlier) one blogger asked why Nick and Sharon cheated so much on each other, and though many bloggers didn't like the question, because they felt it was a veiled dig at Sharon, it is still being allowed to be asked. You might not like the answer, but that's the way things are.

Same here, for people who don't like Phyllis' character, they should be allowed to criticize her, as long as it is within the rules of the board.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 pm

Sharon didn't blackmail Nikki. Phyllis's actions were completely and can't be compared. Not even when you compare both past between Phyllis & Sharon. Phyllis's horrible past and present beats Sharon's anyday.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”