What would make Y&R great again?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
2hott4u

Re: What would make Y&R great again?

Postby 2hott4u » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 am

Fire these lame writers!

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:46 am

Quote 2hott4u: Fire these lame writers!

Yes that would help! The only s/l's they can come up with are WTD and love triangles! Be original already! Give us business s/l's and huge reveals, Friday cliffhangers, and earthquakes and tornadoes!

jred

Postby jred » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 pm

I miss when couples actually went out on romantic dates! We hardly ever see that. I miss seeing them all dressed up and a slower romance build-up. Seems like everyone just falls in bed right away.
Also, I miss Michael M. as Adam. He played Adam so well and brought such a complexity to the role. He made you both hate and love, pity and rage against the character. To me it has been a huge loss. I miss Michelle as Phyllis and Billy Miller. Too many new characters that just don't bring a lot to the show.
I agree with the person who wanted some natural disasters or excitement. The show is super super boring right now.
I really hate the fact that Chelsea is hooking up with the man responsible for her husband's "death". As far as she knows, Adam is dead. She is so disloyal.

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Quote jred: I miss when couples actually went out on romantic dates! We hardly ever see that. I miss seeing them all dressed up and a slower romance build-up. Seems like everyone just falls in bed right away.
Also, I miss Michael M. as Adam. He played Adam so well and brought such a complexity to the role. He made you both hate and love, pity and rage against the character. To me it has been a huge loss. I miss Michelle as Phyllis and Billy Miller. Too many new characters that just don't bring a lot to the show.
I agree with the person who wanted some natural disasters or excitement. The show is super super boring right now.
I really hate the fact that Chelsea is hooking up with the man responsible for her husband's "death". As far as she knows, Adam is dead. She is so disloyal.

Great post! I agree with it all!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”