Devon:

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dobbie33

Devon:

Postby dobbie33 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:19 am

Okay soap family i have a werid question!!! A couple of weeks ago i read in the spoilers that devon was going to tell lily he was in love with her!!! What is that all about??? Where do you think the writers are going with it! I know there not really brother and sister but i think it's grows for devon to want a relationship with lily!!
Any comments or segustions???????

sutherngirl

Re: Devon:

Postby sutherngirl » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Who knows where the writers are going with this. I hope they don't put them together cuz even tho they arent really blood related he is still her adopted brother and that is just sick!! He needs to move on w/ Roxanne..

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:52 pm

They've probably scrapped it. Can't tell you why here since this isn't a spoiler thread!

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Quote sutherngirl: Who knows where the writers are going with this. I hope they don't put them together cuz even tho they arent really blood related he is still her adopted brother and that is just sick!! He needs to move on w/ Roxanne..

Hey there Southern! I think folk were deliberately ignoring this one... We all realize how sick that story line would be... DeVon needs to hook-up with Roxanne so she can tell sily Lily where and when to get off then skip off into the sunset with her man! :-) :-) :-) :-)

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:14 pm

Can you imagine what Dru would have to say to this issue? It is just WRONG.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:14 pm

Quote 1cooky:
Quote dobbie33: Okay soap family i have a werid question!!! A couple of weeks ago i read in the spoilers that devon was going to tell lily he was in love with her!!! What is that all about??? Where do you think the writers are going with it! I know there not really brother and sister but i think it's grows for devon to want a relationship with lily!!
Any comments or segustions???????

I've read that the young man that plays the devon character is leaving the show to go to college.....so, maybe he's even gotten as frustrated as we, the viewers, with the way the show is using his talents(...remember his Daytime Award?)....& No - she has not said it out loud,(& maybe I'll call her up & ask her.. :)) )but I think Dru was not happy with the new writers. %(

I think you're absolutely right on this...VR was not happy with the "direction" of her character. I would not be surprised if BM (Devon) felt the same way, hence his exit next year to continue his education. Don't blame him one bit...his talent has been wasted on the show for months now. Y&R's loss IMO.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”