Spoiler Talk: Mariah got ......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jakx

Mariah got ......

Postby Jakx » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 pm

Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

Suzy R

Re: Mariah got ......

Postby Suzy R » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:08 pm

It hasn't been mentioned yet if she is fake Cassie/Mariah. If they mentioned it, I didn't see that part, and I don't fast forward through the show, so sure I didn't miss anything. Will have to see where the S/L goes. She could be, but with the Ian story line, sorta looking like a twin plot. Mariah is still hanging for future involvement. Should get interesting!

Finally Free

Re: Mariah got ......

Postby Finally Free » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Quote Jakx: Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

You just made my day. Sorry I had to laugh at your post.
Not laughing at you but with you.

APRIL JOY

Re: Spoiler Talk: Mariah got ......

Postby APRIL JOY » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Quote Jakx: Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

Lol to funny but didn't Leslie say she looked a lot like Lily.in what world or planet.they not close to the same color or body type.so will we find out that Leslie and Tyler are part of Ian world.that there was no accident they landed in GC.Why Leslie is his lawyer.what will Avery do when she finds out about them.that Tyler target Abby to get into the Newman family.to get close to Nikki.Dylan will take Tyler head off.I can see Ian being killed and we will find out the tie into Leslie and Tyler.Will it happen before they marry.

deceived

Postby deceived » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Could Mariah be Esmeralda???

talola

Postby talola » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Quote APRIL JOY:

Lol to funny but didn't Leslie say she looked a lot like Lily.in what world or planet.they not close to the same color or body type.

No, Leslie didn't say Mariah and Lily looked alike. She said Lily reminded her of Mariah and that they shared similarities which could have meant their personality or attitude. You can watch the scene here: tinypic.com/player.php?v=wmjb4x&s=8#.U17FmaLInDN

Finally Free

Postby Finally Free » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Sorry I misunderstood your post. You are correct. Just watched Canadian show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”