Cady Needs to Go

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pez1

Cady Needs to Go

Postby Pez1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:18 am

Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

maja

Re: Cady Needs to Go

Postby maja » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 am

Please...CM ( 44 years old)one year younger than CW( 45 years old former Kelly)...So, I guess in your eyes CW was really too old for the part.I never liked the Kelly character and it doesn't matter who plays the role, but get sick of the lame age excuse .As for her overacting, it's a soap, everyone's reactions are big and unrealistic because it's a soap.

soaper1

Postby soaper1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:44 am

Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

iTA the she brings nothing to the show except make the first Kelly look better by comparison. I think the whole character of Kelly should once and for all be the cause of Delia's death and then they should jettison the whole character. I am so booooored with her.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:49 am

I don't like the character, no matter who plays the part.

canukfan

Postby canukfan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:53 am

I certainly did not like the "old" Kelly. She was such a downer to watch, crying, trying to get sympathy all the time. New Kelly is such a better character, much more down to earth and friendly. She is a much better match to Jack and she certainly looks younger. The original Kelly was shown as a little nuts, not sure if they are going to drop the crazy in this character, or it comes out more when she gets Jack hooked on her. She will also be a good Phyllis replacement - same kind of character. I think this is a good new storyline since MS went on to greener pastures.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm

well, i liked cw as kelly and now i really like cm as kelly so i'm a happy camper.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

CM is a beautiful and talent actress. Her scenes with Peter Bergman have been great and she is about the the same age as CW.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Quote Soap Fan:

CM is a beautiful and talent actress. Her scenes with Peter Bergman have been great and she is about the the same age as CW.

I didn't know anything about either actress and both are fine. It's the character I don't like.

Emma Sue

Postby Emma Sue » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm

I completely disagree about CM. She is a really good actress and just needs a little time to find her groove. She is worlds better than CW. And I wouldn't look for Kelly to be Delia's killer because they wouldn't have hired a top daytime actress to continue the role if she killed Delia.

memaa7

Postby memaa7 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

The writers did a 180 degree turn with this character Kelly. IMO they should have gradually changed her. She went from nutzie to a movie buff in one day!! Come on REALLY!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”