Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
linder

Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Postby linder » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Cassie is on the the with someone and tell who ever it is that she needs THEM NOW...and the person on Phone say,s WE are already here,and she open the door and their stands Ian still on the Phone

deceived

Re: Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Postby deceived » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:47 pm

This is great news... now the Newmans will surround Ian with their wagons... and rescue Cassie Twin... :) Maybe this will bring them all together in forgiveness.

linder

Postby linder » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:48 pm

i just wonder if ian did the same thing to cassie as he was tryn to do with Summer

Dawningstar1

Postby Dawningstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 pm

So, unless Ian met Cassie at the cafe the same as Victor did, this means that Ian knew of Victor and Vikki before he found out that Dylan thought he was the dad...

For once, maybe Victor is getting his as there was no way it would not come out eventually...

Oh and maybe Ian is Victor's brother lol the plot thickens...

linder

Postby linder » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:40 pm

i still dont think hes Dylan dad....could he be Cassie, dad??.....not....answer my own question

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Plase don't put the spoiler in the title.. many of us don't want to read spoilers nor know them..

mom chez

Postby mom chez » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Quote linder: Cassie is on the the with someone and tell who ever it is that she needs THEM NOW...and the person on Phone say,s WE are already here,and she open the door and their stands Ian still on the Phone

O M G !!!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:33 pm

My gut told me it was Ian, because he "preys" on young, troubled girls. So what does this tell us? She was there for ANOTHER reason when Victor just ran into her and made
the agreement to act as Cassie? Most likely in his research (he admits to Dylan he did)on Nikki he found out about the dead grand-daughter & realized one of his cult followers looked just like her?? Or is she a half-sister to Cassie in that whoever got Sharon PG back then also got another woman PG that had a daughter too?

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Quote FL senior fan: My gut told me it was Ian, because he "preys" on young, troubled girls. So what does this tell us? She was there for ANOTHER reason when Victor just ran into her and made
the agreement to act as Cassie? Most likely in his research (he admits to Dylan he did)on Nikki he found out about the dead grand-daughter & realized one of his cult followers looked just like her?? Or is she a half-sister to Cassie in that whoever got Sharon PG back then also got another woman PG that had a daughter too?

I am hoping it is not a twin thing. I think half-sister or a niece to Sharon.

Mstc

Postby Mstc » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't remember hearing anything about Sharon having twins, she did not even admit to having a child until Noah was born prematurely and it was not clear if he would survive. Grace, (now Donna B&B) and her boyfriend Tony, I believe went in search of Cassie and found her with her adoptive grandmother, a gentle sweet soul and not so sweet adoptive mother, the rest is history. Cassie's father was Frank ???, he was killed.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”