Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Well, with all the kissing going on, it looks like Neil and Hilary are getting into an affair. Lilly didn't want Devon with her; how's she gonna feel when HER FATHER is involved with her? And Devon, he's talked with his father about her and at one point Neil encouraged a Devon/Hilary relationship.
Wonder who will catch them?

Leslie can count her blessing!! I hope your Doctor husband is a good, faithful man.

ajsp35801

Re: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Postby ajsp35801 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Don't you see. Neil and Hilary will be torn apart by their evil family who doesn't care about Neil's happiness. And that is supposed to make us root for Neil and Hilary. It won't work!

gracie45

Postby gracie45 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Ew. Neil stalking her was just plain creepy.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Why did they have to go there.Why couldn't they pair her with Devon.her and Neil is wrong.sorry I can't buy them two.guess I might ff with them two.

tricia98

Postby tricia98 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Quote gracie45: Ew. Neil stalking her was just plain creepy.

I know right, he kept trying to convince her they have something, Hilary was smart at first for what she said about him still hurting over Leslie, but of course she fell for Neil over persistence ~) Neil just makes me squirm bcuz of his needy always in heat wimpy behavior.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 pm

I would rather see Hillary and Devon but, It isn't anyone else's business if they want to see each other they are both single and Neil moved on from what Hillary did to him.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 pm

She couldn't get to first base with her big boss Jack,
so she set her sights on boss Neil. Well, we'll see how long this goes before he croaks and she gets everything. No fool like an old fool.

rancher

Postby rancher » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:03 pm

I hope Hilary "screws" Neil to the wall. Hope she does a number on him and makes him suffer.

Neil is a pompous azz and pretends to be so moral and upright.

Let him falllllllll

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Quote ajsp35801: Don't you see. Neil and Hilary will be torn apart by their evil family who doesn't care about Neil's happiness. And that is supposed to make us root for Neil and Hilary. It won't work!

Neil is a jerk and always has been. He chased after Karen then cheated on her shortly after they got married. He only married Sofia to give Moses a family. Now he's doing the same to Hillary, and making a fool of himself. No sympathy for Hillary, she knows he's on the rebound and doesn't care.

canukfan

Postby canukfan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 am

Certainly don't like Neil and Hilary together - kind of yucky the way Neil was always panting after her. At first I wanted Devon and Hilary together, but he is way too immature, a little kid with too much money to spend. He keeps playing these stupid games with Hilary, talking about Esmerelda.

The only thing good about Neil and Hilary together is that Lilly will freak out. Although I cannot stand Lily whining and complaining about everyone, especially Hilary, I want to see the fireworks happen - oh yea!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”