Camryn Grimes

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tuttifruiti

Camryn Grimes

Postby Tuttifruiti » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:47 am

History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

deceived

Re: Camryn Grimes

Postby deceived » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 am

Quote Tuttifruiti: History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

Love your pic!!!
Sharon kept stating over and over that this Cassie had the eyes of Cassie when she would tuck her in at night...I am hoping this is a twin.

tricia98

Postby tricia98 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote Tuttifruiti: History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

Love your pic!!!
Sharon kept stating over and over that this Cassie had the eyes of Cassie when she would tuck her in at night...I am hoping this is a twin.

I love the bm pic also, great pic of him, very gorgeous. :-) I think faux cassie will turn out to be a twin. It was sad watching Sharon examine"cassie"touching her hair looking at her eyes, it was like she knows and feels a connection ,a mothers intuition. It just looked so obvious that this is where it's heading, long lost twin s/l.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:54 pm

I like her. I hope the writers keep her around.

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Bringing her back as a live Cassie after all these years would be ridiculous. Especially after all the yearly shows to morn her over and over. Hopefully if she leaves this time the yearly pity party will stop. I say make her a new and interesting character or send her packing when Ian leaves.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”