Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gracierose

Re: Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Postby gracierose » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Quote Teri_ETC:
Quote clockster: New Promo: Ben's secret is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJRP9FI7xY

They got him cornered like a wild animal. The GC Hypocrites with their pitchforks are out for blood.

Next week looks rough for Ben. :(

Thanks for the link Clockster. U right they all hypocrites!!! Jack had Adam dispose of that hooker that died on his living room floor while he was stoned.

I believe Kelly is kelly White, the REAL HnR driver that killed Delia.

Billy Boy should not have left a child and a dog alone in a car. And his so called citizen arrest of Adam was basically a kidnapping at gunpoint that resulted in the supposed death of Adam.

Chelsea is a con artist and everybody knows it.

Victoria know she has kept quiet in the past (silence is consent) about murders with her ex-husbands Brad & JT) and other racketeering with her dad . Y&R

RIGHT ON! I'm sickening by the self-righteous HYPOCRITES like Jack "Dead Hooker" Abbott and Billy "Killed Delia & Adam" Abbott and Chelsea "Conned Dylan With My Baby" Lawson playing Moral Authority and acting like they're so pure and pristine. Who the HELL do they think they are? GOD? :-)

Stitch needs to punch Billy brat in the throat once and for all!

They all need to butt out and let Stitch and Victoria work things out.

gracierose

Postby gracierose » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Quote Duchess Isadorra:
Quote sassymuse:
Quote clockster: Sean Carrigan:

"He is head over heels in love with Victoria. He knows he can be the person she deserves to be with. No matter what he's hiding, she's fallen in love with who he really is as a man. He is doing everything he can to leave his past far behind and consequently, he's not the person he was before."

I love this! Great insight from Sean. ♥

I love this and I hope that when his past does come out that Victoria listens to him and doesn't run straight back to Billy!! #teamsticky!

She is done with that PIG Billy! Serve his ass divorce papers and send him packing back to Chelsea's bed where he spends most of his time anyway! NOBODY believe that idiot Billy loves Victoria when he's all up in other women's body cavities.

Victoria has a good strong loving LOYAL man in Stitch and if she needs to hear his side of the story.

Crazy Kelly's version is not a reliable.

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Victoria don't know why he did what he did still don't know owh he kill its his past. Take it he was younger but I do hope him Victoria can work it out and baby stitch Kelly should of keep here mouth shut

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm

I read Canadian episode on day head it say kenvin at cl and. He ask stitch if he ever testify what ever that means

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am

Quote gracierose:
Quote Duchess Isadorra:
Quote sassymuse:
Quote clockster: Sean Carrigan:

"He is head over heels in love with Victoria. He knows he can be the person she deserves to be with. No matter what he's hiding, she's fallen in love with who he really is as a man. He is doing everything he can to leave his past far behind and consequently, he's not the person he was before."

I love this! Great insight from Sean. ♥

I love this and I hope that when his past does come out that Victoria listens to him and doesn't run straight back to Billy!! #teamsticky!

She is done with that PIG Billy! Serve his ass divorce papers and send him packing back to Chelsea's bed where he spends most of his time anyway! NOBODY believe that idiot Billy loves Victoria when he's all up in other women's body cavities.

Victoria has a good strong loving LOYAL man in Stitch and if she needs to hear his side of the story.

Crazy Kelly's version is not a reliable.

Ditto!! Tell it gracierose !! Y&R

sassymuse

Postby sassymuse » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 am

I watched the Canadian show yesterday. Sticky are adorable! They have some sweet reunion scenes.

Things to look forward to: Sticky rub noses and nuzzle. Vicky rubbing Ben's arms and stroking his head when she talks. Ben massaging Vicky's shoulders and always touching her. Vicky leaning back and letting herself fall into Ben's manly arms. Gazing into each others eyes and leaning in closer and closer. Vicky puts her arms around Ben's neck and wants to "celebrate" his promotion.

Their body language is so relaxed and intimate like a real couple. Love Sticky!

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:47 am

I can't wait fore to day show they belong togetherei hope she don't runto billy. she need to here stitch out

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:57 pm

I watch to day show. They look so good. together

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Quote sassymuse: I watched the Canadian show yesterday. Sticky are adorable! They have some sweet reunion scenes.

Things to look forward to: Sticky rub noses and nuzzle. Vicky rubbing Ben's arms and stroking his head when she talks. Ben massaging Vicky's shoulders and always touching her. Vicky leaning back and letting herself fall into Ben's manly arms. Gazing into each others eyes and leaning in closer and closer. Vicky puts her arms around Ben's neck and wants to "celebrate" his promotion.

Their body language is so relaxed and intimate like a real couple. Love Sticky!

Thanks for the spoiler sassymuse. As much as I am routing for a hot Stikki ending, Ben betta come clean with Victoria. Y&R

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

I'm not ready fore Friday. Win secret comes outi hope they can get throw it hope fore more sends with them be fore thing hit the fan the baby need to be stitch

Return to “The Young and the Restless”