Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rosalina

Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)

Postby rosalina » Fri May 02, 2014 9:38 am

Ben & Victoria fan here :)

The baby is Ben's for sure, and I cannot wait for him to find out. I am excited to see this story play out.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Sun May 04, 2014 8:42 pm

I love them!

canukfan

Postby canukfan » Mon May 05, 2014 10:35 am

That will be a really "HOT" scene when Ben and Victoria finally get romantic in a proper setting (not the backseat of a car).

The sex scenes with Cane/Lily, Neil/Hilary, Jill/Colin is just pure yuckies. Ben and Victoria just blow them all out of the water.

I think it is Ben's bun in Victoria's oven (loved that) and hope they get past whatever Ben is hiding.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 pm

They are a great match! I hope that baby is Stitch's.

shaelaoh

Postby shaelaoh » Tue May 06, 2014 6:27 am

I hope Victoria's baby is Stitch's! Billy disgusts me so much! The nerve of that cheating weasel acting all high and mighty and getting on his high horse! Somebody should remind Billy that he's the one who cheated here and snuck around behind his wife's back with Kelly.

Billy was GROSS drooling over Chelsea and forcing a kiss on her when they watched movies. Billy is a low down dirty horndog who wants to hump Chelsea now that Adam is gone. Victoria should never believe a word that comes out of his lying stupid mouth!

Now Chloe is getting pregnant with Billy's baby!!! What is wrong with Billy???? He's so damn stupid!!!! Every time I see his squinty eyes and that twisted mouth and hear him whine I want to strangle him!!!

Ben is gorgeous hunk and an all-American war hero! Victoria should let the good Doc take care of her and their baby. After that whiny punk Billy, she deserves a real man!!! The way Ben looks at her makes me swoon. GO VITCH!!!

RitaAugust19

Postby RitaAugust19 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:13 pm

As I said in another thread, I liked Ben and Victoria. But now they are turning the character into a stalker. I don't know why they did that.I hope they somehow turn it around and make him out to be a good guy and the secret is not something as bad as we think. :-)

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Wed May 07, 2014 5:54 pm

I love them together! I hope the baby is Ben's!

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 pm

I love this couple. I really hope the writers give them a chance.

Taralo

Postby Taralo » Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 am

I really hope the writers give them a chance. I love them together.

avrille

Postby avrille » Tue May 20, 2014 6:26 am

I really hope the writers give them a chance too. I'm LOVING Victoria and Stitch together!!! Their chemistry is incredible. Stitch won me over when Victoria broke down about her pregnancy and he just held her in his arms and hugged her. Wow. 8) It just made me swoon! :))

I love that Stitch doesn't care if the baby is his or not, he just wants to be there for Victoria and love her and support her and take care of her. Victoria can just relax and fall into his arms and let him comfort her. Stitch is a wonderful man. He loves Victoria so much!!! He's such a strong man, and exactly what Victoria and her baby needs.

Stitch is going to take such amazing care of Victoria and this baby. He's so protective and loving, like a real husband and father should be, he always puts Victoria first. I love that!!!

♥ Sticky. My favorite new couple.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”