Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilsoapsmo

Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)

Postby lilsoapsmo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:01 pm

I like see stitch touching here tummy and kiss it. My question is is it to early fore the baby to move fore it to be stitch I want the baby to be stitch

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

I loved them so much today!

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 am

HUGE fan here!

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 am

Can any one tell me why Victoria breaks thing of with Stith. Is it coues. Of his advert I thought it didn't come out tell later. I want vitch. Togethere

ilovesean

Postby ilovesean » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Quote lilsoapsmo: Can any one tell me why Victoria breaks thing of with Stith. Is it coues. Of his advert I thought it didn't come out tell later. I want vitch. Togethere

I don't think she does. At least not this week. Stitch & Victoria have some sweet scenes this week. They share some kisses by the pool.

The stuff you're seeing on TV right now was filmed right before Amelia left for Monte Carlo. She was gone for 10 days so Victoria will be off screen for a while after this week.

I heard she may go to DC to visit Reed to cover for the time Amelia was in Monte Carlo.

This "bittersweet farewell" could be Stitch and Victoria saying good-bye because she's leaving for Washington to see Reed.

Stitch loves her so much, and it'll be hard on him to not have Victoria around. He went stir-crazy the last time she left for DC, always checking his phone and waiting for her to come back. :-) This is the first time they've been separated since he told her I Love You and they made love.

While Amelia was in Monaco, Sean filmed some intense scenes with that new Billy guy so his secret comes out while Victoria is out of town.

Sean says Stitch comes clean to Victoria when she gets back. He tells her everything around July 18. The sh*t hits the fan. Poor Stitch!

But don't worry, Victoria does NOT run back to that loser Billy. She takes off her wedding ring and wants NOTHING to do with Billy anymore. They are DONE!! She leans on her family for support.

Sean said Sticky will be a REAL couple once they get over this secret so don't give up! ;)

ilovesean

Postby ilovesean » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Read the new Y&R Summer previews: dlvr.it/6G97dF

Sean and Amelia confirmed it's Stitch's baby!!!! :)) :)) :))

Stitch really want this baby and he loves Victoria.

The writers told Amelia it's Stitch's baby but she wonders if it's a fake-out and they might change the paternity again in the future. Hmmmmm!

For now Team Sticky wins the Baby!!! :D

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank fore answering me. Coues I read a spoiler. That Victoria breaks it of with stitch on the 10 that why I was. asking as long we stiky and baby ill be happy

ilovesean

Postby ilovesean » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Quote lilsoapsmo: Thank fore answering me. Coues I read a spoiler. That Victoria breaks it of with stitch on the 10 that why I was. asking as long we stiky and baby ill be happy

No, they don't break up.

Victoria and Johnny are going on a family vacation to Washington DC to visit her older son Reed.

She tells Stitch about her holiday, and he understands Victoria needs to spend time with Reed.

Stitch tells Victoria "I'll miss you". It's really sweet.

They talk about the baby. Victoria had a check up and the baby is fine. Stitch is really excited to be a father.

Victoria scheduled a paternity test for when she returns from DC. Stitch says no matter the results, "I love you" and they hug.

We have more Sticky scenes this week. They kiss by the pool. I hope we get another love scene before Victoria leaves town. They need to get a hotel room and make love in a real bed! :-)

greeneyedbabe

Postby greeneyedbabe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Unmarked spoilers removed. - ADMIN

soaplover321

Postby soaplover321 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 am

But of course, that’s not the only explosion primed to hit Genoa City. Stitch’s (Sean Carrigan) secret is on the verge of finally coming out, which the actor teases could leave the doc’s life in destruction.

“It’s going to harm a lot of personal relationships that he has with a lot of different people,” he previews. “It’s going to be hard for him to deal with.”

And to top it all off, he may just find out that Victoria (Amelia Heinle) is pregnant with his child!

“He doesn’t know now, but when he finds out, he’ll definitely want the baby to be his [rather than Billy’s],” Carrigan states. “He loves Victoria. So he’ll definitely want the baby to be his.”

But, as Heinle teases, there’s always a chance that the baby is actually Billy’s (Burgess Jenkins).

“They’re telling me who it is, but I keep wondering if they’re going to change their mind,” she says of the paternity secret. “You never know. I think maybe they told me to trick me, you know? And then I’ll tell people and then I’ll be wrong!”

Return to “The Young and the Restless”