Ben & Victoria Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: ♥ Ben & Victoria Fans ♥ (No Bash)

Postby greengrass » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 pm

This all seems kind of funny because A McD and JP both said there was going to be a triangle between Billy/Victoria/Stitch this summer.SC also talked about the triangle

A McD runs CBS and JP is the head writer for Y&R,so I don't know where you got your information

Teri_ETC

Postby Teri_ETC » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Quote kokochanel: Hang on tight, Sticky fans! July is gonna be a bumpy ride! Lots of angst for our couple!!! But don't worry, it's all good! ♡♡♡

Vikki finds out Ben & Kelly are brother and sister this week. She has a big blow out with them. >)

Ben confesses his secret and the story of the man he killed in 2 weeks. Finally he comes clean!

Vikki and Dylan are very very upset!!!

Yes, Vikki is extremely furious and she has a big fight with Ben but the scenes are fantastic! Amelia and Sean brought so much fire and passion to their fight scenes, I think Sticky fans will love it!!! :D

Vikki cuts both Ben and Billy out of her life and turns to her family for support. Nick gets involved and plays her protector. Victor is there too.

Dylan goes into PTSD shock after his operation and he's angry at Ben for lying about his past. Their friendship takes a big hit. Sean's scenes with Steve Burton are really good.

I heard Victoria might be going back to work. Victor wants her to return to Newman.

Don't worry about Ashley. She's involved with David Sherman (the new lawyer).

Things look good for Stikki. They will go through a rough patch, lots of fighting and angst, but Sean and Amelia are working lots together and their chemistry is off the charts!

The new Billy might get chem-tested around in the next few months. In addition to Chelsea, he's also taping with Kelly and Sharon. There's also the new Phyllis who is coming in August. They'll find a place for him somewhere.

Endgame, Sticky!!! :))

Thx for de Spoilers Kokochanel I'm good as long as the endgame is hot and Stikki!! Hopefully Victor will come to Stitch's aid - being he also changed his name and we can't count the number of times he, Nikki, Summer, and Adam have been involved in a murder....Lil Princess Tangles knows she been dealing wit some illegal activities in her own past. Hopefully she'll get off her high horse and forgive this one time and get back to being hot and Stikki! Y&R

Duchess Isadorra

Postby Duchess Isadorra » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:53 am

Hello All!! I am new to the Sticky fan club! But I have loved them since the beginning! Its been a while since I have posted anything on the Y&R board but when I saw this one I had to stop in and show some love for Sticky!!

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:31 am

I just love them together. I can't get enough of Sticki!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I love Sticki too!!!! :D

I really really want this couple to make it!!

Galazz

Postby Galazz » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

I love them together so far!

duchanne

Postby duchanne » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:44 am

I am tired of people saying that BILLY is such a GOOD GUY. Billy ain't sh!t and has never proven to be anything other than that. Basically, Billy and everyone else in town say Billy is stupid, a drunk, a gambler, irresponsible- but he deserves Victoria. GOODBYE BILLY. WE HATE YOUR OPPOSUM LOOKING AZZ!

And Billy squirming, slithering azz trying to blackmail his competition out of the way needs to bounce. Did I mention how much I hate Billy? When you are ugly, being an azz does not go over nicely.

This show is like torture. Kelly's dumb ass popping up at every given moment in Stich's face. If he's a murderer, let's make it another one on his rap sheet. That B!tch is annoying. Them never telling what fully went on is insulting to the intelligence.

TEAM VITCH!!

lilsoapsmo

Postby lilsoapsmo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 am

I don't post muchi read Victoria break thig of with stitch next week has any one read ouer heard any thing about it. I'm team vitch all the way

samtricky

Postby samtricky » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Quote lilsoapsmo: I don't post muchi read Victoria break thig of with stitch next week has any one read ouer heard any thing about it. I'm team vitch all the way

Just read on Twitter that Billy & Chelsea have sex on Adam's couch. Billy goes over to Adam's penthouse and Chelsea spreads her legs for him as a "birthday present". BARF. There's a pic in one of the soap mags of them getting it on.

i59.tinypic.com/ie1dlf.jpg

In the article Burgess Jenkins says he filmed sex scenes with Chelsea in his first week working on Y&R and JFP says the Chelly sex is steamy.

On the Vitch front, Stitch's secrets start coming out and Victoria breaks things off with him but their parting is "bittersweet" and there's still feelings there.

JFP says Ashley is coming back and she'll flirt with Stitch which makes Victoria jealous and she will stake her claim. I guess seeing Ashley makes Victoria realize her feelings for Stitch go much deeper than she thought and lights a fire under her to take action.

Vitch will break up temporarily but it's not over by a long shot since Sean Carrigan and Amelia Heinle are still working together and Billy has moved on with Chelsea so he is out of the picture now.

It's up to Victoria to deal with Stitch's secret and forgive him for hiding his past from her. JFP says Vitch's story plays out all summer so we are just getting started. ;)

samtricky

Postby samtricky » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Y&R started a Pinterest for "Sticky".

www.pinterest.com/officialyandr/sticky/

Sticky and Shick are the only two couples to get their own boards. :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”