Spoiler Talk: Billy and Chelsea

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chellylover

SOD: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX (Spoilers)

Postby chellylover » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:23 am

Billy & Chelsea Have SEX!

After being rejected by Victoria, Billy goes running to Chelsea for comfort.

Chelsea sees Billy is upset and lets him hold Connor since Connor is the only connection to Delia.

Chelsea invites Billy to stay for a drink.

Writer Jean Passanante says that Chelsea is lonely and craves company. Chelsea knows Billy and she feels like she can be herself around him, and he feels the same way about her. These two are kindred spirits who share a connection.

Billy and Chelsea end up enjoying their evening drinking wine together.

However the night takes a surprising turn when things suddenly heat up and get Physical!

Billy and Chelsea have Sex which shocks both of them! 8)

They start to see each other in a new light.

:D

chellylover

Re: SOD: Billy & Chelsea Have SEX (Spoilers)

Postby chellylover » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:40 am

SID also had an article: Will Chelsea Turn to Billy?

i57.tinypic.com/21bt9nd.jpg

It says Billy will play an important role in Chelsea's life in the future.

Billy, Chelsea, and Adam are forever tied together.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 am

I think you did a no-no putting the actual spoiler in the Title. However, thanks....I really hoped the writer's wouldn't go in this direction. Becoming close FRIENDS, maybe....having sex, NO. Now it's clear to me when Adam returns Billy will have hell to pay. So Chelsea felt Chloe was getting to close to Connor (because of eyes connection) yet she is willing to let Billy become close?? I hope Victor steps in!

chellylover

Postby chellylover » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 am

Quote FL senior fan: I think you did a no-no putting the actual spoiler in the Title. However, thanks....I really hoped the writer's wouldn't go in this direction. Becoming close FRIENDS, maybe....having sex, NO. Now it's clear to me when Adam returns Billy will have hell to pay. So Chelsea felt Chloe was getting to close to Connor (because of eyes connection) yet she is willing to let Billy become close?? I hope Victor steps in!

Sorry! I tried to change the title but it won't let me. :(

The Writer explained in the article the difference between Billy and Chloe is that Chelsea TRUSTS Billy with Connor but she does NOT trust Chloe. She's scared of Chloe.

Chelsea knows because Connor has Delia's eyes, he's always going to be important to Chloe and Billy.

She lets Billy hold Connor to cheer him up so he can feel this connection to Delia.

Then they drink wine and have Sex in the penthouse.

Adam will be pissed when he comes back and finds Billy having sex with his wife and playing daddy to Connor. If Billy and Chelsea get serious, Billy might move in and sleep in Adam's bed every night! >)

Billy is the reason Adam had to stay away so long. Billy kidnapped Adam at gunpoint, shot him, and left him to burn to death inside the SUV.

Adam is gonna want his revenge.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 am

Chelsea is sleeping with the enemy....he is responsible for Adam's death. I hope it's a one-time "mistake" thing.

chellylover

Postby chellylover » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:43 am

Quote FL senior fan: Chelsea is sleeping with the enemy....he is responsible for Adam's death. I hope it's a one-time "mistake" thing.

After they have Sex, it says Billy and Chelsea start to see each other in a new light, so it sounds like they will fall in Love.

The Head Writer says Chelsea is lonely and moving on with a new relationship.

Chelsea thinks Adam is dead and Billy's marriage is destroyed since his affair with Kelly, so they're two lonely people who find comfort in each other and Love blooms.

Vdalem

Postby Vdalem » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 am

Love to see her explain this to "Adam" when he returns. >)

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 am

Eeewwww NO. I just cannot stand this new Billy, the whole character has changed for me. I used to love Billy now I just want him to go away. I ff through his scenes. I really was hoping for Adam's return and continue the Chadam love story.

Tybee Island

Postby Tybee Island » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:42 am

I hope "Fertile Myrtle" uses protection this time!

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 am

Quote Rilynne: Eeewwww NO. I just cannot stand this new Billy, the whole character has changed for me. I used to love Billy now I just want him to go away. I ff through his scenes. I really was hoping for Adam's return and continue the Chadam love story.

I agree. The Billy character has completely changed. He just seems like a whiney kid now. And why on earth would Chelsea get involved with the guy responsible for dragging her husband off at gunpoint and leaving him for dead? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”