Chloe and Billy

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
savytabby

Chloe and Billy

Postby savytabby » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Why have there not been a scene between these two in, I don't know, since Delia's funeral? Even at the benefit for their daughter, they didn't even share a look. Especially now that Billy is separated from Vicky and knows Chloe is in a bad way, you'd think he'd be there as a support system. I really hope we get a goodbye scene between the two when EH leaves.

ericlizafan

Re: Chloe and Billy

Postby ericlizafan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:43 pm

I find it odd too, but I think CBS did tweet a little while ago that they would have some scenes together.

savytabby

Postby savytabby » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 pm

I read that too about them having scenes together and was expecting them by now, but so far nothing. As you said, it's odd. I get they weren't together as a couple when Delia died, but they never even mention each other.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Posted in wrong thread

fairland

Postby fairland » Sun May 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Quote savytabby: Why have there not been a scene between these two in, I don't know, since Delia's funeral? Even at the benefit for their daughter, they didn't even share a look. Especially now that Billy is separated from Vicky and knows Chloe is in a bad way, you'd think he'd be there as a support system. I really hope we get a goodbye scene between the two when EH leaves.

That is true that Chloe has not have a best of luck having any support system from BIlly when Chloe's charter since Chloe have been no the show this year. Why didn't BIlly support Chloe when Chloe was in jail for kidnaping Connor away from Chelsea? Why wasn't BIlly there when the whole fight at the Fashion show went south for both Chloe and Chelsea when losing Delia? What happen after Delia's funeral That both Chloe and BIlly had to separate from each other for so long that Chloe and BIlly could face each other? when BIlly went to support group to meet up with Kelly have to some kind affair with Kelly has to do with the fact that Chloe was still in a grieving period over losing Delia?

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Tue May 13, 2014 12:03 am

I hated the whole funeral of Delia's or what was supposed to be her funeral ,they kill off a character and don't even show her funeral,just the would be killer standing outside the church crying. I see or saw no reason to kill off Delia,Sophia did such a great job in her portrayal of Delia. I guess JFP doesn't do happy anyway. But the whole fact of Billy and Chloe not even being shown at the funeral is really stupid. Both EH and BM would have knocked the scenes out of the ball park,they both seemed very fond of Sophia,who wouldn't be?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 am

Quote fairland:
Quote savytabby: Why have there not been a scene between these two in, I don't know, since Delia's funeral? Even at the benefit for their daughter, they didn't even share a look. Especially now that Billy is separated from Vicky and knows Chloe is in a bad way, you'd think he'd be there as a support system. I really hope we get a goodbye scene between the two when EH leaves.

That is true that Chloe has not have a best of luck having any support system from BIlly when Chloe's charter since Chloe have been no the show this year. Why didn't BIlly support Chloe when Chloe was in jail for kidnaping Connor away from Chelsea? Why wasn't BIlly there when the whole fight at the Fashion show went south for both Chloe and Chelsea when losing Delia? What happen after Delia's funeral That both Chloe and BIlly had to separate from each other for so long that Chloe and BIlly could face each other? when BIlly went to support group to meet up with Kelly have to some kind affair with Kelly has to do with the fact that Chloe was still in a grieving period over losing Delia?

Why should Billy have been there? He's not her husband or her relative. Chloe has a support system in Kevin and her mother and Michael and Lauren, so she has not been without support.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 am

There will be a scene between them. Victoria is gone. Chloe is going to drop by to see Billy & Johnny & give Billy some of that Love Potion #9 she swiped out of Gloria's purse. And THEN there will be a scene all right. ~) History has a way of repeating itself. She deliberately got pregnant by Billy thinking he was an heir to both the Abbott & Chancellor fortunes (Jill was Kay's "daughter" at the time). Now she knows better but hopes for an exact replica of Delia. And if it does not work out for some reason she will try to kidnap either Connor again or Johnny. No, this is not a spoiler, just my vision of the future. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”