What did the man say when he took the $$

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kosi

What did the man say when he took the $$

Postby Kosi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 pm

I could not understand him. I know Victor was mentioned but I could not get if Victor gave the $$ or don't let Victor find out about the $$.

Suzy R

Re: What did the man say when he took the $$

Postby Suzy R » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 pm

He said that Victor isn't gonna be happy when he finds out how many people I helped you (Adam) pay off to keep your secret. So Victor doesn't know Adam is alive but we do. Glad he still has his $$$ available for him to pay off people. Must omit of excited to see who will replace Adam and how he comes back to Genoa City... Can't wait.

tricia98

Postby tricia98 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Did everyone see how calm Victor was to find out his SON is dead as if he really did not care!? 8) What a cruel man with a dark heart, can't wait for Adams return bcuz I believe Adam will be the ONE that will finally take the great Victor Newman down for good.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Quote Suzy R: He said that Victor isn't gonna be happy when he finds out how many people I helped you (Adam) pay off to keep your secret. So Victor doesn't know Adam is alive but we do. Glad he still has his $$$ available for him to pay off people. Must omit of excited to see who will replace Adam and how he comes back to Genoa City... Can't wait.

Adam will probably come back with Skye.

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:53 pm

I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Quote calliope: I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

That's why I mentioned Skye. Her and Adam put a lot of their millions in a Swiss Bank Account...or something similar to that... they have money hidden. Remember Victor promised Skye when he helped her escape GC on his private jet that he would get her plastic surgery so she could return to GC.-+

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote calliope: I was wondering how he has access to his money. Wouldn't they have checked any account activity???

That's why I mentioned Skye. Her and Adam put a lot of their millions in a Swiss Bank Account...or something similar to that... they have money hidden. Remember Victor promised Skye when he helped her escape GC on his private jet that he would get her plastic surgery so she could return to GC.-+

Ah! Of course he would have overseas accounts.

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Skye is dead so she won't be ever coming back.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Quote tricia98: Did everyone see how calm Victor was to find out his SON is dead as if he really did not care!? 8) What a cruel man with a dark heart, can't wait for Adams return bcuz I believe Adam will be the ONE that will finally take the great Victor Newman down for good.

Victor had no intention of searching for Adam until Chelsea said she'd keep him from Connor and told about the phone calls. If it was one of his other kids he'd have started looking right away. Now he'll play the hero, because it's always just about him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”