What happened to........

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
keebleralves

Re: What happened to........

Postby keebleralves » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Scotty lives in Toronto Lauren goes to visit him now and again. They got rid of him as soon as he became to old to kidnap.
Bobby and Brittany- They had a baby and went in the witness protection program i believe.
Raul- Went to college after about the 10th time Mack put him in the friend zone.
Didnt the Denison family skip town after Trisha capped Ryan and then then got put in the nuthouse?

male yr fan

Postby male yr fan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:25 pm

It is really sad to say how they never make any reference to any of the characters of the past...For instance where is Nikki's sister Casey?..Did Victor's dad die?..Where are Paul's brothers..weren't there three brothers. They did bring back Andy(Paul's friend)...but they didn't bring back Farren....Also it would have been interesting to bring back Tricia to give Victoria a good story line...I would also like to see Larry Wharton come back for Jill...and please enough with this damn music box...it will be a year since Jeanne Cooper's death and they still haven't ended that story line....Also what happened to Daisy and the woman who helped her escape...these writers are horrible...what's going on...Young and the Restless is funny now...because nothing makes sense...lololol

DeevaCulver

Postby DeevaCulver » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:58 am

Quote male yr fan: It is really sad to say how they never make any reference to any of the characters of the past...For instance where is Nikki's sister Casey?..Did Victor's dad die?..Where are Paul's brothers..weren't there three brothers. They did bring back Andy(Paul's friend)...but they didn't bring back Farren....Also it would have been interesting to bring back Tricia to give Victoria a good story line...I would also like to see Larry Wharton come back for Jill...and please enough with this damn music box...it will be a year since Jeanne Cooper's death and they still haven't ended that story line....Also what happened to Daisy and the woman who helped her escape...these writers are horrible...what's going on...Young and the Restless is funny now...because nothing makes sense...lololol

To the latter of your post, I believe Y&R had a change in writing staff and just blew off the other s/l. such as Genevieve and Cane and his sister possibly being alive. Sarge and Harmony was supposed to have a past, never went anywhere because they fired everyone. Even the way they killed off Ricky and resolved the s/l of Paul killing him with Heather and Christene out of town, made no real sense.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”