Billy Miller has a new job already......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
leprecaun28

Billy Miller has a new job already......

Postby leprecaun28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm watching CSI (Vegas) and he's a playing a cop ....
a kid walks into the cop shop and starts opening fire.....
Funny, I'm from small town Ontario and we had town cops who wore Bullet proof vests but not one of these guys on the LVPD had one on....I know, its a tv show, but.....

Supercouplevilly

Re: Billy Miller has a new job already......

Postby Supercouplevilly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Quote leprecaun28: I'm watching CSI (Vegas) and he's a playing a cop ....
a kid walks into the cop shop and starts opening fire.....
Funny, I'm from small town Ontario and we had town cops who wore Bullet proof vests but not one of these guys on the LVPD had one on....I know, its a tv show, but.....

I do believe it is just a guest spot, stuff that soap stars do. I have my DVR set, it isn't on for another 2 and a half hours, uggg, the waiting.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Man, he is so good, I had him pegged as a bad cop. I think that was the plan. Excellent job BM!!!!!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Although I miss him, its great to see Billy Miller doing so well right after leaving YR. I only wish the best for him.

spartes

Postby spartes » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 am

Quote Supercouplevilly: Man, he is so good, I had him pegged as a bad cop. I think that was the plan. Excellent job BM!!!!!!

You are TOTALLY right. BM did do a Excellent Job as a bad cop but I loved it. And we did get to see more of his handsome face which was Great. Well done

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 am

Yay!!Billy has a new job,or a guest star part~!!I so enjoyed it!He commands the room right away,being a sharp-shooter as a great part for our Billy!Loved it!!Hope you get more work Billy!!CSI should grab you fast!!He was in trouble for shooting a young man!I do hope he's on again!!Why didn't the mods say this,or trumpet it!I didn't know,and there he was!I did love it though!Great for Billy too!!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 am

I watched that episode last night. It was very well done and BM was awesome even though it wasn't a big enough part. I wish he had been on more!!! The ending was quite the surprise though!

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 am

Funny that he played the same type of hot head he did as Billy. It was a surprise ending, I was sure he was the one who got the kid involved.

Kosi

Postby Kosi » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 am

Quote TwoOfEach: Although I miss him, its great to see Billy Miller doing so well right after leaving YR. I only wish the best for him.

I also saw the show last night. Until I watched it I did not realize how much I miss Billy Miller. The new actor is just not a good fit. Too young, or something.....I wish only the best for "our" Billy. Keep up the great work.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 am

I saw it too! It was a small part but he was galvanizing.I hope it leads to a full time role on CSI. I miss Billy Miller & he is looking so great!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”