Poor Reed

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Happy Hour

Poor Reed

Postby Happy Hour » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Will he ever grow up like the rest of his friends. I thought for sure he would be older when he came back for this last visit. Some kids go away to school for a couple of months and come back all grown up. What do you think? He has been off the show for a while but still the same when he came back. I think he is the only one growing up in real time? ~)

georgebailey

Re: Poor Reed

Postby georgebailey » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Reed was born one year later than Summer and Fen. He will be like Kyle and stuck young for a long time. They aged Abby and left Kyle 10 or 12, then one day he was like in his 20s. Reed looks about Delia's age and she was born 2 an 1/2 years later.

rancher

Postby rancher » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

I saw poor Reed because of his idiot mother and double-idiot step-father. V should have lost custody.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:35 am

Guess I'm in the minority here but I totally enjoy Reed growing up in real time. Max page is a talented young man and has great rapport with his on screen family. :)) SORASing these kids has sometimes been absolutely ridiculous.

I've read that because of Max's health, that the show keeps him on in order to keep his health insurance up to date. I'm not sure but it's possible that he could need further heart surgery in the future so he needs the help.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:50 am

Quote countryMomof4: Guess I'm in the minority here but I totally enjoy Reed growing up in real time. Max page is a talented young man and has great rapport with his on screen family. :)) SORASing these kids has sometimes been absolutely ridiculous.

I've read that because of Max's health, that the show keeps him on in order to keep his health insurance up to date. I'm not sure but it's possible that he could need further heart surgery in the future so he needs the help.

I think after his last surgery, they said he should be good for something like 10 years. I also love Max.

They made such a beautiful family with, Billy, Amelia, Max, Sophie, and the twins that play Johnny......"sighs"

Return to “The Young and the Restless”