Sharon's face today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GCresident

Sharon's face today

Postby GCresident » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Sharon looks like she had some work done on her face. Her forehead and cheeks no longer moves. She is such a beautiful woman, I hope she knows when to say when.

valleycliffe

Re: Sharon's face today

Postby valleycliffe » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Quote GCresident: Sharon looks like she had some work done on her face. Her forehead and cheeks no longer moves. She is such a beautiful woman, I hope she knows when to say when.

ENOUGH with bashing the actress!

geez ~) ~)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 pm

I thought there was a thread on this topic sometime ago ... I also think the mods closed it with an explanation of...

what is and is not appropriate topic's for posting!

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 pm

maybe some folks don't want to see their faves ruin what the good Lord gave them like so many in the business have; last week different sites were showing pictures of award winning actress Kim Novak who was messed up by trying to turn the clock back; don't jump and call all posts actress/actor bashing, might be constructive criticism; if my fave had had her face plumped up to the point of non-movement or expression I would be posting crazy amounts of threads about it

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote habbyfan: I thought there was a thread on this topic sometime ago ... I also think the mods closed it with an explanation of...

It's probably the same poster obsessed with Sharon :-)

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Quote vikis3:
Quote habbyfan: I thought there was a thread on this topic sometime ago ... I also think the mods closed it with an explanation of...

It's probably the same poster obsessed with Sharon :-)

LMAO!!! Speaking of Sharon's face, she was glowing today. Her and Nick are so in tune and in love that it's plain to see.
SC is gorgeous and so is JM. :D

standard

Postby standard » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:35 pm

OMG, Sharon's face was perfect today as it always is...these threads are so childish!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”