Car sex......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rancher

Car sex......

Postby rancher » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Well.....now there is car sex. Let me say that it is an improvement over dumpster, desk, couch, hay bale sex.

Bed sex is so passé.

Axl Rose

Re: Car sex......

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Sex in a car I feel is overrated especially because in a car doing it in a car especially in the backseat is so uncomfortable at least that is how I would feel about it

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 pm

I like it. ;)

Honey Bees

Postby Honey Bees » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:45 pm

What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. ~) They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 pm

Quote Honey Bees: What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. ~) They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

How do we know they didn't?? We have no idea what time it was.. parking lot could have been empty.. to me, that is just being picky..

Car sex?? not at my age. lol.. but I guess it is ok when one is young..

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Quote Honey Bees: What was really stupid is that they were having sex in a car in a parking lot! WTH???? Anybody could have just walked past and witnessed them getting it on. ~) They could have at least parked way out on a deserted road or something....

They were both drunk, waiting in Victoria's car for the taxi to come. How romantic.

Ontarian

Postby Ontarian » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 am

Probably only took 2 or 3 minutes.

Sonni

Postby Sonni » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Quote Ontarian: Probably only took 2 or 3 minutes.

:-)

Honey Bees

Postby Honey Bees » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:

How do we know they didn't?? We have no idea what time it was.. parking lot could have been empty.. to me, that is just being picky..

Car sex?? not at my age. lol.. but I guess it is ok when one is young..

Wow, you are always so rude! I was not being picky. I was stating exactly what was on the screen! They did not go anywhere because they were both drunk!That is why Stitch threw Victoria's keys. They were in a parking lot. ~)

jenpaz

Postby jenpaz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Do we know for sure they had sex? I didn't get to catch all of that episode so I missed that part.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”