Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Layngel

Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Postby Layngel » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:09 am

Quote Lady Strawberry: What if Lauren is just LATE. LOL I have skipped a month a few times and I was not pregnant or beginning menopause.

I think at this point the writers are just making us wait it out. I guess the writers will just choose what gives them more story to tell.

That is what I think. I think that there may be more to the sl and this is all the writers are letting us know right now.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:10 am

Quote soaplover62:
Quote Finally Free: I read a rumor somewhere that she is pregnant in real life and they have decided to write it into her character.

I think it's wonderful if she is pregnant. Women are taking better care of themselves today and are able to carry a full term baby.

Planned or unplanned, a baby usually brings a couple closer together, and after the last year with these two, they deserve a bit of happiness.

I read this same rumor. Tracey is married to a much younger man in his 30's and she's pregnant in real life. That's what I heard anyway. If true, congrats to her.

^^I like both these posts! I agree, if they do this sl I think it would be nice for Michael and Lauren to have some happiness.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

:D is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?

I totally agree about how annoying she is, but as for the "what she's been through...." part --- she brought that all on herself - so no sympathy from me. I FFd thru everything Lauren/Michael, and definitely Fenn -- the most annoying kid in soaps.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Quote Lizzytish:

:D is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?

I totally agree about how annoying she is, but as for the "what she's been through...." part --- she brought that all on herself - so no sympathy from me. I FFd thru everything Lauren/Michael, and definitely Fenn -- the most annoying kid in soaps.

Then, why you post in this thread since you don't watch them ?

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Quote Tilo:
Quote Cuid1:

Lauren is supposedly pregnant. Isn't her son Scotty like in is forties since Fen is twenty?

I know the ages are always messed up. The pregnant is fine but I guess we have to endure her freaking out about something for the next 9 months and crying and being paranoid and upset. YAWN ! I think the actress is beautiful again this is a writer thing .

She is always freaking out about something...drama drama drama!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”