Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tilo

Re: Canadian Spoiler Lauren to much Drama

Postby Tilo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: I pray she isn't knocked up.let it be a change life.she has a grown son we never see..we have fen and now another one to watch Lauren flip out over a little noise.please spare us.

YESSSS Please spare us !!!

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Lauren has to be in menopause. If this is the start, poor Michael is in for one heck of a ride!! Fen would be smart to get out of town! 8)

Tilo

Postby Tilo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Quote Pinchy: Lauren has to be in menopause. If this is the start, poor Michael is in for one heck of a ride!! Fen would be smart to get out of town! 8)

Ha ha Well said and agree

Kamal Toews

Postby Kamal Toews » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote Cuid1:
Quote Tilo: This is inspired by today's Canadian show may be spoilers.

:D is anyone else tired of Lauren always making EVERYTHING into a HUGE stress teary eyed drama? For a long time now I find her soo annoying and then I just stopped watching Lauren Scenes now I watch her today in Canadian eppy adn she says she think's she is pregnant and noooo not with Lauren it can't be happy it has to be hug WEEPY DRAMA that as always reflects on her past. I GET that if anyone went through what lauren has been through they would suffer probably PTSD or anxiety etc It just get so tirong watching her soooo upset all the time. is it just me?
Lauren is supposedly pregnant. Isn't her son Scotty like in is forties since Fen is twenty?

LOL- Amen to that. What is it with the writers - do they recruit junior high kids or something, and make everything about getting preggers?
When she said she might be prenant, I almost choked. How dumb do they think people are? Seriously.
Wish they could find some writers with a little more maturity.

And I wish Lauren would get a new wig, or the one she is always wearing styled. That hairdo is so gross on a woman her age, and it doesn't look like real hair at all. Looks like Barbie doll hair.
Maybe get her a real human hair wig, if she has none of her own hair.

But hopefully, they won't expect people to believe that a 50 + year old woman- no matter how botoxed- will get pregnant.
And betcha they try to lay it on Carmine...even though he hasn't been around in months.

Kamal Toews

Postby Kamal Toews » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:44 pm

I wish she would get anew wig, and use a Nettie pot or get her sinuses cleared out.
She always sounds like she has a full nose.

Lady Strawberry

Postby Lady Strawberry » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 pm

I noticed the message boards are mentioning the possibility of menopause. Obviously, that is a possibility. However, that idea still has not been mentioned by Michael or Lauren. I would think the possibility of menopause would cross their minds at some point. I was surprised it has not been mentioned yet.

I wonder if it is possible that the writers never make menopause a possibility or never even mention it and will just write it as a pregnancy?

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Quote Lady Strawberry: I noticed the message boards are mentioning the possibility of menopause. Obviously, that is a possibility. However, that idea still has not been mentioned by Michael or Lauren. I would think the possibility of menopause would cross their minds at some point. I was surprised it has not been mentioned yet.

I wonder if it is possible that the writers never make menopause a possibility or never even mention it and will just write it as a pregnancy?

It's only speculation of the Lauren haters and other posters getting jealous because they want their favorite getting pregnant and not Lauren.

More, this people who pretend to be tired about Lauren continue to talk about her. It's a joke.

Some posts are an insult at the actress though the administrator warned about that but some don't take care and don't have some respect.

I doubt they'll make some kind of menopause story on this show, especially with a character who looks young again. With Nikki or Jill, ok but not Lauren

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Quote Soaps Admin: It is fine to discuss the spoiler and the storyline but let's leave the negativity some of you are expressing about the actress and her age and possible real life pregnancy off the site. If you would not say this to a person's face you should not be writing it here.

Admin

Thanks for posting that.

bakerybettie

Postby bakerybettie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

The actress is 53! It's creepy and unbelievable. More likely she is reaching menopause. Scotty has got to be mid-thirties at least. Fen is off to college. The writers are getting stranger with more absurd story lines.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Quote bakerybettie: The actress is 53! It's creepy and unbelievable. More likely she is reaching menopause. Scotty has got to be mid-thirties at least. Fen is off to college. The writers are getting stranger with more absurd story lines.

No, the actress is 51. And it's a soap, everything is possible. We watch soaps to see things who don't happen in the real life

Return to “The Young and the Restless”