Chelsea and Chloe

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Chelsea and Chloe

Postby janetb » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Quote Lizzytish: What exactly is Chloe's part of the "partnership"? It's Chelsea's designs, Chelsea's money -- what exactly does Chloe contribute? Seems to me she Chelsea's glorified assistant. And I'm getting really tired of her bullish attitude about everything and everyone.

Please tell me they haven't dismissed her case - and that she's only out on bail awaiting a trial. It would be totally ridiculous for them to try to make her think she could just escape a kidnapping charge.

Sorry to disappoint you but the case is over and they'll be no trial. Chelsea spoke to the judge and said she didn't want Chloe in prison. I guess it was out of gratitude for the transplant and guilt over Adam . Chloe has court ordered psychiatric treatment. Kevin remarried her so she can do it as an outpatient rather than in a hospital. An adult family member had to be legally responsible for her.

Postby lakegirl1234 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:06 pm

I agree with you 100% if Chloe hadn't convince Chelsea to lie in the first place her little girl would still be alive. This is a character that needs to go, and I feel totally sorry for the jerk Kevin, such a nut job, but only he could love that conniving witch!!! She has been causing trouble ever since she hit the show, its time to move on.

Postby leprecaun28 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Chloe seems to beat on Chelsea as if its her fault that Chloe is this way....but Chelsea wasn't really with Adam when he allegedly hit Delia....
Chloe may need someone to vent her anger to but she's angry toward the wrong person.
How long is this storyline going to go on?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”