wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: wonder who will be the new phyliss??

Postby Soulsistah » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 pm

A new HW and a new writing team that didn`t write the character into other`s storylines and made her the centre is exactly what was needed. The Phyllis Show was overkill for a few years there and I for one am thrilled that ain`t about to happen again with JFP on board.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Soulsistah: Not this one. I can welcome anyone else in the role now. :) And I think JFP has a very distinct storyline in mind for Phyllis, and I don`t think it will be to be stomping all over other characters`storylines. Amen!

How can she stomp all over other characters S/L's if she was written into them? I can see if you were just tired of seeing her because you dislike her character the same way I am so sick of the crazy Sharon show that has been playing for so long now.

Amen sister. Anyone who can stop The Sharon Show is hugely NEEDED and welcome. Good grief, I don't care who it is at this point. It just needs to be shut down!!

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Can't wait Utell Phyllis comes back

After seeing Tamara last night on Gh she could be a great phyllis make a rwally Good One

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Quote Soulsistah: A new HW and a new writing team that didn`t write the character into other`s storylines and made her the centre is exactly what was needed. The Phyllis Show was overkill for a few years there and I for one am thrilled that ain`t about to happen again with JFP on board.

There never was a Phyllis Show, only in the minds of PHATERS. Phyllis is a major lead character in can and was out into story lines that called for her to be in them. She was not in every storyline either, again a falsehood to rally the PHATERS.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Quote TikiGirl:
Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

Phyllis does not just have a 20 year old child, she has Daniel who was how old when Summer was conceived? 18? How old is he now? He should be 38 if Summer is 20 but is at least 30 which would make it odd for Phyllis to be played by a 40 year old. They do so much tampering with the character's ages. especially those of the children, that it throws everything out of kilter. The writers must not believe the viewers are intelligent people who DO notice things.

TxRangerFan

Postby TxRangerFan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote TikiGirl:
Quote deceived: When we watch a soap for over 30 years... the soap stars age along with it... we cannot have a Phyllis come back 10 years younger...we have to have a 50ish sexy woman for recast...there are many beautiful older women...IF Phyllis even has to come back... I think they could go on with the S/L wrap it up without her... but I understand Phyllis fans want her back...sooo... like I said in an earlier post... Rene Russo would work out great. She's a great actress, talented, and gorgeous.

Ok Michelle is 48, Renee is 60! That's a pretty big jump in age if you ask me. Gina is in her 40's. When was the last time you looked at someone & knew their exact age. Some people look older & some people look younger than they actually are. The age argument is exhausting...you don't want Phyllis too young, but you are willing to age her 12years?! How does that make sense?

Phyllis does not just have a 20 year old child, she has Daniel who was how old when Summer was conceived? 18? How old is he now? He should be 38 if Summer is 20 but is at least 30 which would make it odd for Phyllis to be played by a 40 year old. They do so much tampering with the character's ages. especially those of the children, that it throws everything out of kilter. The writers must not believe the viewers are intelligent people who DO notice things.

it is that way on all soaps! Nick left GC @ 6 and returned 6 months later as a 17 year old! Adam was born in 1995 and should be 19 years old! Nick was born in 1989 and should be 25, but since Noah is now 28-28 it is kinda hard for his DAD to be 25! Noah left to go to "hockey camp" at 10 and came home a teenager!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Quote vikis3: Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

Yes, having the same nose is very important. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Quote TxRangerFan:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote TikiGirl:

it is that way on all soaps! Nick left GC @ 6 and returned 6 months later as a 17 year old! Adam was born in 1995 and should be 19 years old! Nick was born in 1989 and should be 25, but since Noah is now 28-28 it is kinda hard for his DAD to be 25! Noah left to go to "hockey camp" at 10 and came home a teenager!

I wouldn't bother with the obvious age baiting. Just report it. ;)

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote vikis3: Put red hair on Marcia Gay Harden and she could be Phyl, they have the same nose.

Yes, having the same nose is very important. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Where did I say it was important? I was merely pointing it out, try again ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”