Does Victor know Sharon had ETC?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sunnyflower

Re: Does Victor know Sharon had ETC?

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote laurie6: I am not a fan of Victor but in this S/L I think he is great, Sharon choose to get ECT so she didn't have to tell Nick the truth and lose him, She gets what she deserves. She doesn't care what her actions have done to anyone else including her kids why should Victor care? Sharon needs to grow up stop being sooo pathetic and deal with her problems that she created for herself.

I still can't believe she chose to get "shocked" then tell the truth.....smh *flick*

Unreal hey? SMH indeed. This all ON HER.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Her meds should of been switched when she chose to marry Victor twice.

All was well when Victor was on her side.....but now that he's not, all is not well.

This character can't have it both ways....mind she she did when she was married to him on both accounts.

Now was she sick when she married him or was she not. Was she sane when she said "I do".

Either way, her choices. I don't agreee with his method but he wanted to find out what secret she is hiding from his family.

Very twisted the lengths the two of them go to. smh

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:11 pm

I hold a grain of salt to these "interviews" They have been throwing their words around for years. I've seen it all come down on these boards. lol

They need to stop them from giving these interviews....it just adds fuel to the fire and takes away from the message board and from the soaps.

Plus it really isn't necesary.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote laurie6: I am not a fan of Victor but in this S/L I think he is great, Sharon choose to get ECT so she didn't have to tell Nick the truth and lose him, She gets what she deserves. She doesn't care what her actions have done to anyone else including her kids why should Victor care? Sharon needs to grow up stop being sooo pathetic and deal with her problems that she created for herself.

I still can't believe she chose to get "shocked" then tell the truth.....smh *flick*

Unreal hey? SMH indeed. This all ON HER.

Sunny, I know. It's very unreal.

Sharon choices...regardless....she still chose to keep her secret a secret.

But didn't the Dr. say in time her memory will come back?

She needs to fess up.

Like that lady did on the Walking Dead. Let the chips fall where they fall. Afterall, he forgave her on the Walking Dead.. ;)

Anyway, enought talk on this subject as I do believe the whole point of this s/l was to depict how desparate she is to keep her man and her secret.

Victor to me is not the big problem to this situation.....it's Her.

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote deceived:
Quote Layngel: Not that I know of, but I am sure he will find out if he does not know already. He always finds out things.

LOL he has spies in the four corners of the earth... 8)

That he does!

He probably has spies to spy on his spies. 3)
When Sharon was talking to Ghost Cassie, it was like Jack talking to Ghost John, and she was okay. Then, mean old Victor had someone break into her house and take pictures of Cassie out of Sharon's treasured photo album, and paste them all over the house. Then, Victor had that same someone have Faith's letter blocks spell out "phantasm"… that is when Sharon became frightened that she was losing her mind.
This is all on Victor. It's not about a secret, and it's not about Nick. Sharon's breakdown and wishing to rid herself of the evil fake Cassie is what made her agree to drastic measures. That's what went down. :D

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Quote Little_Debbie:
Quote Layngel:
Quote deceived:
Quote Layngel: Not that I know of, but I am sure he will find out if he does not know already. He always finds out things.

That he does!

When Sharon was talking to Ghost Cassie, it was like Jack talking to Ghost John, and she was okay. Then, mean old Victor had someone break into her house and take pictures of Cassie out of Sharon's treasured photo album, and paste them all over the house. Then, Victor had that same someone have Faith's letter blocks spell out "phantasm"… that is when Sharon became frightened that she was losing her mind.
This is all on Victor. It's not about a secret, and it's not about Nick. Sharon's breakdown and wishing to rid herself of the evil fake Cassie is what made her agree to drastic measures. That's what went down. :D

I do not like the gaslighting at all. Regardless of anything, I think it is cruel to use someone's dead child just to mess with their mind. Plus..it is his own grandchild as well.

That said I do think she should confess. I think it is for the best. It would ease her own guilt as well, then let the chips fall where they may.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote janetb:
Quote lvsdasnow: Sharon was seeing Cassie long before Victor saw this new Cassie look-a-like. So we can not blame Victor for gaslighting Sharon at the beginning.
Noah was the one that told Victor about Sharon seeing Cassie.

Exactly. What happened before Victor saw fake Cassie and put her on his payroll is not on him.

Good point but still wrong to take advantage of her sickness in order for her to tell her "secret".

But it's funny I ready Sharon did the same thing to Gloria. Is this what you would call "karma".Anyway, I'm not for tit for tat but I do agree she was seeing Cassie before. Same Cassie that encourage her to change the test and then the same Cassie tried to get her to come clean....before the double even came into play.

Funny thing about that whole s/l is that Gloria herself in a way gaslighted John Abbott when she first met him(she was played by another actress that used to play Valeen Ewing on Knots Landing)!

Gloria hired two actors to "play" her sons because she didn't want JA to know who her sons were!

Gloria was after his money big time!

After they married she made him "promise" to take care of her and put in the will that she would get the Abbott Mansion if anything happened to him!

Before, he died and was in prison for shooting/killing her husband(Terrible Tom who she was still married to)Jack tricked his dad and had an ew will made up to completely cut Gloria out and his dad didn't really know what he was signing!

I guess jack in a way also gaslighted his dad or at the very least betrayed his final wishes!

The whole thing was all about Jack and Gloria and Sharon played a small part in "it" but she was a "part" of it and wanted Gloria & Jeff out of the Abbott house where they were all living!

Gloria also had done the face cream debacle and the woman had died resulting in Jack getting fired from CI who owned Jabot and ordered by the court not to own Jabot for x number of years because of what happened!

This was when Jack used Jhih Mihn(sp.)to buy Jabot!

Right before this Gloria had overheard Jeff's brother(the D.A.)say he was coming into a large(miliions)inheritance and scheamed to marry him for it! They married and he had a stroke and was taken care of by the ugh! Baldwin's who treamted him horribly until he died!

Then Jeff came and blackmailed Glo into marrying him because of the inheritance!

Both jack and Gloria did soooooooo much dirt during this time to each other and finally Gloria and Jeff moved out after they had won the right to live there!

Gloria chose to leave the mansion because Janna was talking about Karma and Gloria wanted some good Karma!

As far as Sharon getting Karma for the "gaslight" I don't know cause Sharon has already been gaslighted once before when Cameron Kirsten did it to her!

Little_Debbie

Postby Little_Debbie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Little_Debbie:
Quote Layngel:
Quote deceived:

That he does!

I do not like the gaslighting at all. Regardless of anything, I think it is cruel to use someone's dead child just to mess with their mind. Plus..it is his own grandchild as well.

That said I do think she should confess. I think it is for the best. It would ease her own guilt as well, then let the chips fall where they may.

Yes, she really should have told Nick what she did (or believes she did), and she did try a couple of times, but it wasn't in the cards………. or the script. :-)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote janetb:
Quote lvsdasnow: Sharon was seeing Cassie long before Victor saw this new Cassie look-a-like. So we can not blame Victor for gaslighting Sharon at the beginning.

Exactly. What happened before Victor saw fake Cassie and put her on his payroll is not on him.

Good point but still wrong to take advantage of her sickness in order for her to tell her "secret".

But it's funny I ready Sharon did the same thing to Gloria. Is this what you would call "karma".

Anyway, I'm not for tit for tat but I do agree she was seeing Cassie before. Same Cassie that encourage her to change the test and then the same Cassie tried to get her to come clean....before the double even came into play.

I just don't think that is her Karma in this s/l!

Cameron Kirsten already gaslighted Sharon!

She hit him over the head when he tried to rape her and he was passed out!

She thought him dead!(of course he wasn't but she didn't know that and the body was actually Frank Barritt that was put into the sewers)and it was really Cameron who was gaslighting her but she thought he was dead!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote janetb:

But it's funny I ready Sharon did the same thing to Gloria. Is this what you would call "karma".

Anyway, I'm not for tit for tat but I do agree she was seeing Cassie before. Same Cassie that encourage her to change the test and then the same Cassie tried to get her to come clean....before the double even came into play.

Actually, NO it wasn't the same Cassie and let me explain the difference!

The "first" Cassie that Sharon saw was when she was off her meds and she saw that Cassie everyday!

That Cassie backed up all of her previous actions and behaviors sort of an atta girl kinda thing!

Then, Sharon got back on her meds and the very first day she saw a different Cassie who wanted her to tell the truth because then she could get better!

The first time she saw this Cassie she was confused and then she saw her two more times with both times that Cassie told her to tell the truth! Sharon, told this Cassie that she was afraid to tell the truth and she knew that what she had done was wrong and was in conflict with herself! She was struggling what to do!

Then she didn't see Cassie anymore after those 3 times and was starting to get better adjusted and it was during this time that she was "ready" to tell but then the Cassie look-a-like came peeking into the cabin and Sharon got confused and manic even though she was on her meds!

After, seeing the Cassie look-a-like again in NE in the elevator, and then touching her she was ready for a big ole manic eppy and she had it when she was trying to put all the pictures of Cassie back together after the look-alike spelled out the word and left the pictures scattered all over the cabin!

By the way IMO Faith has "seen" the look-alike several times just by the way she has re-acted during this s/l and it will eventually come out in convo!

Now, the doctor herself told Sharon that Sharon's inner struggle with herself is what manifests itself into visons of Cassie! She also said "her" actions and words are yours, remember? That is why

Return to “The Young and the Restless”