VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwoOfEach

Re: VICTOR In Contract Woes What If He Does Not Return

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 pm

What's your source? EB's been tweeting up a storm and seems happy. Last time contract negotiations stalled, Les Moonves, the President of CBS, intervened and forced a deal. EB will get what he wants.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Every time EB's contract is up there's a question if he'll renew it. Victor goes away with a back up s/l ready if EB doesn't come back. I can't stand Victor but don't see anyone else in the role. If EB goes then Victor should too.

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Would miss him.... But If I survived MM leaving the Adam role, Victor will be much easier. If they pay Victor, he should be made to sign a clause, promising to speak up and stop mumbling. ~)

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote dawn888: if true, kill him off, it would be the biggest who done it, because everyone would be a suspect.

i agree , let him go out with a bang!!

i thought i read a little while back that eb was actually thinking of not renewing his contract when it was up and was going to retire? maybe i just dreamt it..

I don't think I'd care if he left, he's a cartoonish villan now. kill him off. I would miss Peter bergman.

mom chez

Postby mom chez » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Quote GCresident: Would miss him.... But If I survived MM leaving the Adam role, Victor will be much easier. If they pay Victor, he should be made to sign a clause, promising to speak up and stop mumbling. ~)

Ha. and learn his lines. Isn't that what he gets the big bucks for?

apple1950

Postby apple1950 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Let him go. The show needs new storylines. The bully image of Victor is disgusting. Bullies in school grow up to be adult bullies.

TITTH

Postby TITTH » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 pm

I wouldn't care if Victor was killed off his character is heartless and cold as ice. At one time he had a softer side with family and friends.

little miss muffet

Postby little miss muffet » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 pm

If he leaves the show, they should kill him off. No one could ever replace him in my opinion.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”