No more March Madness

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marilynv

Re: No more March Madness

Postby marilynv » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

Quote maja:
Quote fan for over 30 year: Eventhough I totally agree with you. I doubt that anyone will listen. I have been complaining about this for over 35 years. People that watch soap's are not interested in basketball especially college basketball. The people that are interested go to work and are not home to watch basketball anyway. They should continue to put this in the evening when they are home from work. People that are at home do not want their soap's interupted. I will go a sign your petetion, but I doubt anything will be done. As always thanks CBS for doing this year after year.

I know a lot of people who watch soap that are interested in March Madness. Like I said, it's just 2 days, not a full week, the show will be back on Monday. Some really need to get a grip,making a petition for a 2 day event that has been going on for years for CBS just sounds silly.

Seriously...CBC isn't going to care about Y&R and honestly we shouldn't either w/the direction this show has gone w/the new writers. CBS outbid ESPN a long time ago for the ability to air it. Give college b ball a shot (pun intended) - it's much more exciting than Y&R has been.

Radsbrat

Postby Radsbrat » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

I'm a soap fan that loves March Madness. It only happens once a year for a FEW days. Big deal. CBS will only laugh at soap fans attempt to show Y&R over a multi-million dollar ball tournament.

mom chez

Postby mom chez » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 am

Quote Radsbrat: I'm a soap fan that loves March Madness. It only happens once a year for a FEW days. Big deal. CBS will only laugh at soap fans attempt to show Y&R over a multi-million dollar ball tournament.

Right.

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Quote mom chez:
Quote Radsbrat: I'm a soap fan that loves March Madness. It only happens once a year for a FEW days. Big deal. CBS will only laugh at soap fans attempt to show Y&R over a multi-million dollar ball tournament.

Right.

If you ask CBS to choose between soaps and March madness> soaps would lose hands down. Look at this way the episodes are not airing anywhere so you are not going to miss anything unlike when certain people call a press conference in the middle of a soap.

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:34 am

That petition doesn't exist.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”